Forums > Other Toys > Space Lace - Fiber Optic Whip

Login/Join to Participate

Glow MartianGreetings Earthlings
6 posts

Posted:
Hey Everyone I just came across this new Fiber Optic Whip from AntsOnAMelon.com and had to share it with you all..

This is the coolest fiber optic whip I have come across! The it screws into a flashlight that has 27 different color modes, and multiple other fiber optic attachments that thread into it!

What do you guys think?!

EDITED_BY: Glow Martian (1368573314)

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Yeah it either is the same or else just very similar to the Fiberfly sold by Flowtoys. I made a thread about the Fiberfly a while back, feel free to check it out.

Peace and Light

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

Glow MartianGreetings Earthlings
6 posts

Posted:
There are a lot of fiber optic whips that are the same on the market, but the ones from www.AntsOnAMelon.com are different in that the Space Lace Fiber Optic Whip screws into a Stellar Series Flashlight which is made by hand in the USA and has a lot more color modes with 27 crazy color modes. The flashlight is super durable, won't overheat and runs off of a single rechargeable AAA battery and a super bright LED. You can also detach the Space Lace Fiber Optic Whip and attach other accessories like the Sol Saber Fiber Optic Light Saber.

You can see all of the features at:
https://www.antsonamelon.com/page_245_70/package

EDITED_BY: Glow Martian (1358110656)

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Wow. Is it just me, or is the stellar series flashlight you screw the whip onto just made of copper pipe parts? It could use a brass screw piece though.

$84for some plumbing parts with a light inside? I'd make my own.

Sorry, I do realize this is slightly off topic.

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

amt_1991member
1 post

Posted:
Ants on a Melon has the dankity light whips! This is a video of me using the 3ft original, getting my flow on to the Kalya Scintilla remix of David Starfire's 'Electrify Me"
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Fk32OwdbM&feature=youtu.be