Anthony_HallettBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
anyone on here from Kent/sussex etc etc fancy a meet up at some point, or know of one already set up? i've been spinning on and off for about a year now and as much fun as it is i still feel a bit daft doing it on my own laugh3

i live in tonbridge but can drive so will head pretty much anywhere in the south east if i have enough money for petrol!

solar_bearSILVER Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
I'm in Petts Wood, near Orpington / Bromley and normally go to the spinning @... club in East London on Tuesday nights, although that may be a bit far for you frown

But there's also the Croydon Juggling Club on Tuesdays - check out https://www.croydonjugglingclub.co.uk/
for details.

Hope that helps.

It may stop, but it never ends.

Anthony_HallettBRONZE Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
what time does the meet start in london, and whereabouts is it? i work in london most weeks so might pop in if i'm ever up there on a tuesday (like today, just got back from london bridge)

i've heard the croydon guys aren't very welcoming?

keithkjSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
hi guys im trying to start a group, set up a facebook page 'Kent Fire Spinners' today 4 members so far but hopefully get more soon so add yourself if your from kent im based in tenterden but will travel

Would be really good to get regular meets going

Keith

Tad Lapperstranger
1 post

Posted:
Howdy! Am new to these forums and based in Gravesend but would quite like to maybe come down and spin at some point this spring as the weather gets better if you don't mind? I have a few friends who spin and regularly go out with The Carnival Of Lights in the Gravesend/Medway/Maidstone area, feel free to look us up on Facebook, we have a group page and an 'entertainer' page so you can see a bit more about us or me on there I guess... if you don't mind travel then you should also check out 'Big Tricks', they're a Maidstone based fire group and although I've not met the lady in charge yet I'm told she's very nice... the Carnival have had a spin with her group a few times - check FB for details on the next one (end of march)... anyways, hope that's some help etc and that you find this message - nooch!

Zoxainstranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hay, im based in medway and have had my staff a few years now but only ever spun solo or out with one or two friends who dont really hold a great interest in spinning themselves, so finding a place or group that have a like mind would be awesome, any of you able to help?!

Scott

Zoxainstranger
3 posts

Posted:
Hay, im based in medway and have had my staff a few years now but only ever spun solo or out with one or two friends who dont really hold a great interest in spinning themselves, so finding a place or group that have a like mind would be awesome, any of you able to help?!

Scott