Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Renegade FireNight Auckland, Tuesday Nights

Login/Join to Participate

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Kia Ora peeps.
Tuesday night is still FireNight.. But we're not in the Basque reserve anymore.. Now we rock a different venue around Auckland each and every week through summer...
This is the thread to watch. Every Tuesday I'll post the venue of the following week.. And some directions to help you get there..
Catch you there!!

Kia Ora from the Central City Circus

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Tuesday 02.12.08
Western Springs
Motions Rd
Just before the Zoo entrance...
See ya there!!

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Tuesday 09.12.08
Victoria Park
Victoria st
By the Petanque Court..
See ya there!!

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps..
The weathers crapola.. So have the evening off...

Tuesday 16.12.08
Victoria Park
Victoria st
By the Petanque Court..
See ya there!!

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey Peeps, We're heading back to the springs.. Yeah!!

Tuesday 23.12.08
Western Springs
Motions Rd
Just before the Zoo entrance...

See ya there!!

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Oh I miss Aeoteroa
Kia Ora all

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi peeps..
The weather is poooooooo..
So same time, same place,Next week!!!

And Hi Rob..
Miss you too..
Kia ora cousin..

Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
wave

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi peeps...
Happy New Year!!!
The first Renegade FireNight of the 2009 will be...
Tuesday 06.01.09
Pt Erin.. Behind the pools, to the bottom of the habour bridge.. Just park @ the pools and walk around the side of the building, there is a path round either side...
Catch ya there!!

And Hi Lemming xx

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey crew..
Tuesday 13.01.09
Arch hill reserve
Cnr Ivanhoe rd and Tay st
Western Springs
Catch ya there..

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey yo yo..
Tuesday 20.01.09
Nixon Park
Central rd, Kingsland
This week is gonna be killa!!!

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps..
Tuesday 27.01.09
Pt Chev beach
The end of Pt Chev rd in Pt Chev..
Come down and catch the action....

Markeespark(CCC)member
150 posts

Posted:
Hey peeps..
Tuesday 03.02.09
The Basque Reserve
Exmouth st, Eden terrace...

Return to the Basque...

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Hey all,
Mr Marky be away so Sam and I have taken the Mantle of Tuesday fire nights for the time being.
Tomorrow (24/2/09) Shall be back at Viccy Park because we can't think up a new place to have it.
Hope to see ya there!

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
It's that time once again kids,
This Tuesday 03/03/09 shall be at Pt Erin park
At the bottom of the bridge behind the pools. (Same place as when we had it on the 6th of jan)
Bring your friends
And bring me a danish.
EDITED_BY: Puff (1235988927)

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Hey hey!
Just in case Marky forgets I thought I'd spread the word.
Fire night tonight is at Western Springs Quarry
Motions road just before the Zoo
Come along and spin before heading off to the NZ Juggling fest on Thursday.
Awww Yeah

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!
The last renegade of the season is apon us!
And it's gunna be a good un, trust me.
We are making this one epicly renegade and are having it at the Ponsonby end of Williamson Ave in a big hole they put there for a construction site or some such.
It may be private property so make sure you have your running shoes on.
See yall there!!!

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
So I'm at work. Seeing as it's retail I got bored and hopped on HoP and noticed this hasn't been updated since the season started up so I'ma gwan do it meself!

Fire Nights are no longer Renegade in the big smoke. We are now having them every Tuesday from sun down (or earlier if it's nice weather and there's nothing else to do) at western springs quarry on motions road before the Zoo. All are welcome as long as you bring good vibes for good times.

oh and maybe some koha for fuel.

See ya there

Puff

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
So it's not raining cats dogs and gerbils as I type this so it looks like fire is a go! Sam and I are heading down now so if you want to join us for a juggle in the su...clouds feel free. Otherwise it's all on from nightfall

Oh and just in case you didn't read my last post, Western springs quarry on motions road is where the party's at.

Hazza84stranger
1 post

Posted:
Can someone tell me what is the best fuel to use for my staff and where in Auckland i can get it.
Thanks

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Kerosene or pegasol. Peg is more expensive but nicer imo. Kero is available from most supermarkets in one litre bottles for anywhere between 4 and 8 bucks (pricyer in dodgy areas...hmmm) or you can go to www.firestuff.co.nz where my good pal Charlie sells them in larger bottles ($20 for 4L if my memory serves me)

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
It's on like donkey kong boys and girls. I finish work (see: contact juggling behind the counter) in 7 mins and will be heading straight out to western springs quarry on motions road to isolate (hopefully not in isolation (wow that was lame)) in the sun.

Kiwi_Fozziestranger
1 post

Posted:
kerosene, most supermarkets have it by the one litre, mitre 10 for 5 litres, if you want 20 litres you will have to go to industrial chemical suppliers.

Warior DrakeSILVER Member
The Dragon Professor
203 posts

Posted:
hey Hazza, dunno where you'd grab it around you but we love using white gas, specifically Coleman's Camp Fuel. If you have a Modell's around there that's where I usually pick it up.

Don't let your world end with you

p.s. No, just in case you're going to ask, I did not misspell Warrior, its supposed to be like that.

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
are these nights still going on? I'll probably be back in Auckland from this weekend and it would be awesome to meet some Auckland spinners.

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.