Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Any suggestions?

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
"Mr Sock" sounds pretty good to me smile

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
how about "burning sock"???

frank bentzin

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Depends on what you do, what your "act" fully entails and what venues you intend to perform in. Can you give us a bit more detail of your intentions here?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i'm pretty down with mr. sock. who says your stage name has to have anything to do with your act? mr. sock is memorable, catchy and a little disturbing. :-)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
how about "almost as cool as redbrother"then you could get out there and say "hi y'all, i'm almost as cool as redbrother, and it's so great to be able to perform here today."i would give you like seven cool points if you did that

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
sock boy(then if by a wierd , freaky coincidence we hooked up it would be: poi boy and sock boy) grin

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
How about the name of your first pet as a first name and your street name as a surname.Or your fave sweet/candy and mums maiden name.That would make me Candy Tiverton or Minstrel Morley.Naa, I think i prefer Thistlefirepixie smileWot would you be?

Are we nearly there yet?

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
that'd make me: Maru Silverdaleor Hash-Cake Miernik (wait - wasnt that my mums nickname at school?)by the way, is the sock your costume, i mean, do you wear it over your little fella and do fire in the nud? if not? why not?bobrob

Bushido HEATmember
10 posts

Posted:
How about En Fuego? grin (Whatever you do you can't take mine wink)

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
do a mobster name...Tommy (No socks)or vinny (twinkle toes)"the Flaming sock"We can go the comic book route..Firestorm, Darkseid, Pyro, havok, Archangel, or go with a something like..."POI-siden". Greek god of fire twirling. "ASH"..OOOOHHH i like "CINDER". If you dont take that i will if i ever perform with fire.CINDER is the way to go...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
I'm ahead of you super, i had my first paid performance last saturday and that's what i used. Its a kick ass name, until you posted i was a lil worried that someone might've beat me to it. I don't know, we'll see if anyone else performs as Cinder cause if they do they'll probably attack me for stealin their name :P------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Personally, i think En Fuego's a hot name too wink

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
You already thought of it huh...Thats scary if you think like me..hee hee grinEn Fuego.... id go with that too..."s"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hmmm, Thistle, I'd be Sweetie Folsom or Nips McDannell. Sweetie Folsom, that's sounds so burlesque. Diana

kmactanemember
97 posts

Posted:
Diana--You live on Folsom Street? Wild. I'm damn close to Eighth and Folsom.

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
LOL! Reznor Holloway and White Rabbit Matayoshi.My names suck smile

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
After consultation with several of my friends, the general consensus is that Enfuego is a better name for me (apparently i'm not comic booky enough for cinder rolleyes ) So as of now i'll be using that. Thanks for your suggestions all! (esp bushido!)------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Bushido HEATmember
10 posts

Posted:
No problem! Glad to help!