Page:
EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Woodford is coming up again!

Dec 26 - Jan 1

Great music, fantastic people and lots of circus goodness!

biggrin

https://www.woodfordfolkfestival.com/

I know its early days - but I am already excited!!!!

Who is looking at going this year?!

juggle

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
 Written by: The Misguided Oracle

Arrrrr, I'm missing woodford already frown

Wellt here's still some bits of it in the form of muddy patches on assorted of my belongings... come over for a sentimental moment if you need wink

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
 Written by: newgabe

Wellt here's still some bits of it in the form of muddy patches on assorted of my belongings... come over for a sentimental moment if you need wink

LOL, that cracked me up ubbrollsmile
I might take you up on that offer once i finish huffing the mud off my still muddy backpack :P hahah

ferrousBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
 Written by: newgabe

hehe.i can relate to that. it took me about half a week to clean woodford off the tent, the tarpaulin, the car, the boots, etc. lol! biggrin

when i grow up, i want to be a circus freak.

EveishGOLD Member
*Tickles pretty strangers*
610 posts

Posted:
Hehe mud..
for me the mud continues as I am now living in a tent out the back of the wilderness society in Hobart! Oh how random this year has been so far! I am spending time out in the rainforests for a bit, and generally making life difficult for loggers- its soooo lovely out here smile Also went to a little festival in Cygnet/Tas, and ran into half of woodford there!
let the festivities continue!!!
Weeeeee hehe

What if I should fall right through the centre of the Earth and come out the other side where people walk upside-down?!

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Neon_Shaolin

OMG Tone, I've just realised I've met you without knowing who you are!

ARGH! eek

Happy Woodford New Year to everyone who's now home!

(Still on site at the moment)

hug hug hug

I love it how HoP suprises you with things like this biggrin Was good to meet you mate, was lots of spinning goodness weavesmiley juggle

Once again, had an awesome time at woodford. Went for a day, stayed for a week. Circadia was a true haven, especially with the rain. Was nice to know there was always somewhere you could go and play/watch and dry out. Even if by the end of it we had our out moat and causeway ubblol ubbloco

See you all again next year!

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Did you know who I was? If so and you didn't tell me... spank

If you didn't... GET THEE TO JUGGLE JAM! it finishes around midnight you know... wink tongue

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Actually to be honest, I had no idea it was you biggrin

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Oh but good point about Juggle Jam, have to see if we can keep it to an early dinner smile

Page: