knittingkittennewbie
3 posts

Posted:
many moons ago i lived in london and moved to greece. of course, being who i am, i lost all contacts and want to rebuild these. shame on me for not having done so earlier. if you are one of the crew and you read this it would be fantastic if you could get in touch!!! kisses help

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
wave

I would have been one of those people, until a while ago now. I moved to Wales at the start of the year.

Spitz is still going on, but they dont know how much longer for. Theres becoming less and less space as the building works continue in the market, but Im sure it will be going for a while longer. The Spitz thread can be found [Old link]. Typically, it is cancelled for tonight as the entire place is closed off... due to the building works. It will (apparently) be back next week though.

Jedi Jugglers happens in Camberwell/ Brixton (I think). The thread for that is [Old link]. I believe it is still going on smile

Hope that helps!

ubbrollsmile

ickleMattenthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
give us five clues and we'll guess who you are.

note: justjuglers is now defunct frown

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Ah right, I didnt know there was no Just Jugglers anymore frown

knittingkittennewbie
3 posts

Posted:
dreadlocks, ex-boyfriend spyros, moved to athens, gave twisted juggler my avocado plant, alison the name...was that 5? hope that helps!!! hope we know eachother

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
hey alison, i remember you smile wave
that was definitely many moons ago...

martin twisted juggler is now also known as [Old link] and is mainly spending his time delivering important documents around London very fast on a motorbike.

Quite a few people have left the london crew and gone to the bristol crew or other place's crews. Some other people have come to london and joined the crew. So the crew is good as always smile

i'm cool, how are you?

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

knittingkittennewbie
3 posts

Posted:
bounce weeeee!!! Yay! You must be double staff simon if i'm not mistakin!!! How are you my friend? Think I made you out on myspace as well! I'm a clown and my name is knittingkitten. I'm real chuffed you replied and you are well. Can I expect anybody to come to the EJC2007in Athens? Will be able to make it only for the weekend but it would be coooool to see you guys there and - hey - my house is tiny but there is always space for loved ones!!! Please spread the word if you see anyone of the guys. i've missed you!!!
Funky greetings and love and happiness and smiles and all that lovely stuff! biggrin