-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
i found this quote somewhere...sooo ****ing true!!!

" You know the world is crazy when the best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the Swiss have the Americ's cup, the French are accusing the Yanks of arrogance and the Germans don't want to go to war"

that got me thinking...ive been called crazy...but what does crazy mean and does everyone have a different opinion on what crazy is?

How do you view crazy?

If life was a ball of fire...i would be the poi sustaining it

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
i think people who strive every day in every way to be 'normal' are crazy.
To seriously believe that within human culture there can actually be a point called 'normal'?! with the range of possibilities open?!
it just doesn't work for me, but for some people I've met, that's like not believeing in chairs...

Don't be a Cookie Cutter Kid

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
i know what you mean
i dont know where you are from but In Melbourne *Australia* people that shoped and basically hung out on a street called Chapel Street *near the inner city* where labelled freaks and all this cos of the way they dress...my friends have been going there since we where like 13 or something and we where rare to see there...as in someone that age
You go there now and EVERY cat and there dog is there...its almost like the 'freaks' have become popular...which pisses me off even more than the label of crazy!!!

Nimskamember
48 posts

Posted:
empathy.
in Manc England the 'alternatives' have become so uniform they might as well be wearing a different colour of tracksuit!

Don't be a Cookie Cutter Kid

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i think the fact that i thought MickyD was in JAIL last night was a bit crazy

(turns out he was just visiting his Mum in SALE)
*shrug*

i think ppl that get solarium tans are nuts
i think people that eat the white pithy stuff on oranges are bizarre
i think anyone who calls their pet dog/cat/gerbil their "baby" is just plain bonkers
and i think people that talk on hands free kits on mobile phones LOOK like they're insane, but actually arent. not very much anyways....

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Poi-Fusionmember
32 posts

Posted:
mickey D, im from NT (darwin) tell me how 2 do a private message pls. :S fanks

SoMe PeOpLe WaLk In ThE rAiN, oThErS gEt WeT!

Poi-Fusionmember
32 posts

Posted:
oh n ive also heard that poem type thing (my dad told it 2 me) and u kno whats weird?? ITS TRUE!!

SoMe PeOpLe WaLk In ThE rAiN, oThErS gEt WeT!

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
ha ha ha
poi fusion...when you read your pm's there is a little link on the right hand side saying reply to pm...click on that and right bak...

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
this be Micky D by the way