Forums > Social Chat > Friendship Day with battling fools!

Login/Join to Participate

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
No this isnt a war thread, actually it is a post about clowns, or fools as they were called way back when.

Okay, tomorrow is Friendship Day here in Japan. It is a day when we invite the Japanesse civilians on base and they take a look at both the Japanesse security forces and our planes equpiment yadda yadda yadda.

So anyway , today they have the air show and all that jaz for the people who live and work on base.

So JGG and I were walking around and decided to have a seat in a shaded area. A few minutes later a clown came over and started doing her routine.

I was so impressed with it I dont think I had laughed so hard in my life. A bit later on another clown joined her and started doing his routine. They both started to compete for the crowds attention.

Ahh that was so funny, I really have to give a round of applause for all you who do preforming arts.

I was so amazed by their little tricks, most were easy to see through but damn if they wernt funny.

So kudose

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Poi-Fusionmember
32 posts

Posted:
ummm this isnt really about ur message but, how com no one has replied 2 me??? :"(

SoMe PeOpLe WaLk In ThE rAiN, oThErS gEt WeT!

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
sounds like a class act. nice one.
There are some amazingly funny vids on www.jugglingdb.com

Ben

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.