elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
I'm off on Tuesday 9th for the beautiful shores of Brazil, and am more than slightly excited! bounce2 boing!

SOooooooOOO... if anyone's around on sunday and at a loose end, come to a little pube (heh heh) sorry pub nr Waterloo called Crown and Cushion or The Walrus Social, (westminsterbridge rd) - the pubs are opposite each other and I don't know which one is better yet, but I'll be in one of them biggrin (for googlemap purposes: SE1 7HR or SE1 7RW)

anyway I shall be having a few drinks, saying goodbye to people, maybe attempting to create a new species of balloon animal, and most probably nursing a saturday night hangover with the wonderful cure that is Guiness (its good for you). All are welcome ubbrollsmile

otherwise... see you when I return in April (yes I am assuming that I will see everyone on HoP upon my return, as I'm sure you'll all want to be holding the biggest celebration of the century, yes?) biggrin

much love and jammy hugs,
Loztrousers x

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
if im not feeling slack - ill be there...... cant let you go without saying goodbye properly now can we smile wink

Durbs any chance i can crash at yours? either that or ill hassle more toast smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
there's also crash space at my parent's place if you need it my dear smile yay! would love to see you babe hug

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
will do me best to make it... smile hug

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I will be there bouncing round with you in spirit sunny Roomie, but unfortunately we will have to wait for Woodford to meet up again.

So is that an afternoon hangover cure or an evening bash ( have to synchronise bouncing)

Hugs and all to you and I hope you have a great trip!!

ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
hug

that'd probably be more of a joint hangover nursing session than evening bash rolleyes
but I'm sure I'll still be bouncing plenty biggrin
love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Lx

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Read pm.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.