Forums > Other Toys > Flaming Nipple Tassels

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
wot an intresting idea...

Id have to learn to spin nipple tassles first tho, anyone got any experiance? Do you need to have boobs?

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
They are welded on - impossible to remove, period. wink

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Gosh, the thought of spinning some fire by bodily parts other than the hands or feet sounds rather dangerous to me. And painful.

Like manipulating a staff with your glutes, letting your muscles ripple so it brings it up and over one shoulder, around the neck and down the front then up to the mouth where the lips spin it round and round...
I can probably give that a go.

Its contact minus actual boned body parts.

My lips are pliable and i can deal a deck of cards with them.

Honest!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FireTom

speaking of "breast thread the needle" ubblol umm eek

those tassles fixed w piercings or glued?

is it a pleasure or more for the S/M? umm wink

Latex glue and double sided carpet tape. You don't want them afixed to piercings as the likelihood of a tear is very real and quite icky.

It's actually a kick back to the old Burlesque tassle twirling and is for on stage entertainment actually. I find them to be a bigger pain than they are worth, but they are funny, that's for sure.

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

phillippaBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
Nipple tassles are easy to move, whether you are endowed with breasts or not. All is required is a slight bouncing motion from the ankles and the tassles will spin.

You can easily attach nipple tassles with run of the mill double sided tape or toupe/'tit' tape. Some professional performers prefer using eyelash glue, but all I have seen just use generic double sided tape.

Fire nipple tassles sounds like a great idea for your burlesque acts using fire toys ubblove ... where would I get a hold of such wonderful items? How do you make them?

hug

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
wow, i completely forgot about this.. and it still seems like a hilarious idea for next comon ground biggrin

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Have you still your nipple peircings Petey. If we attack them to those will it hurt you?

Googling flaming nipple tassles gives videos. It seems a really inelegant lighting system though....

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
ive still got my piercings, yes.. but according to pele.. it may not be a great idea to attach them via the piercings

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
LOL I can't believe you guys have kept this so clean for so long...

But renegade shows... Now thats worth serious consideration...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
No Pete, you still don't want to. wink
Story, my friend Bennie (Sideshow Bennie) and I got embroiled in a...well....we were the topic of a debate on a board we're on. It ended with us at a show together, I made him a set of pink leopard print-pink tassled pasties which he had to wear on stage. He has his nips pierced, and a somewhat hairy chest. Evidentally the removal of these pasties was more painful than every other sideshow feat we did that night. lol wink And that is without the super powered attachment that is needed for the flaming variety. wink eek

And, for reference, they don't work well on the well endowed, chest or belly lol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Burning Boobiesstranger
1 post

Posted:
I really want to learn this skill!

What would you make the wick out of?

Just Kevlar rope dipped in fuel?

Hummm, I wonder!

Page: