Forums > Social Chat > london Hoppers - long shot!

Login/Join to Participate

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I've got a HUGE favor to ask. My "big brother" (good good friend) has just moved from Calgary to London frown and can not find a place to live. I know it's probably impossibly hard to find somewhere there, but if anyone needs another flatmate, or knows anyone who does...I would be forever grateful! He has a job (working at the Canadian Embassy) and I know he's looking in Hammersmith & Shepard's Bush (not sure if those are correct names) but anywhere where he has easy access to central London would be ideal.
I know that many of you don't know me well, and I know this is a strange request but I'd really appreciate your help.
Tiffany

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Tell him to get hold of the TNT (can be found @ most tube stations) It's a godsend. It lists loads of flatshares. Helped me when I first moved to London.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
Thanks blu! I'll let him know for sure!

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
am not in London, so can't help, but if he hasn't checked them yet, www.gumtree.com and www.easyroommate.com are usually quite useful.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half