poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
I don't know if anyone else has heard about this but I was reading a newspaper and I came across this website.Not saying it is gonna do much of anything but if you all want to check it out here it is

Vote To Impeach

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
go fer it vote.
i hate bush.... so any thing against him is good in my eyes.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Look, Bush isn't going anywhere. I don't like it, either, but that's just how it is. This Republican Congress is about as likely to impeach Bush as they are to have a naked jello-wrestling contest. They even managed to impeach Clinton and you'll notice that he wasn't removed. No U.S. President has ever been removed from office (Nixon resigned).

Second, I don't WANT Bush out of office until election time. Do you know why? Because if Bush is removed from office, then CHENEY takes over, and that makes a BAD situation WORSE.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

tadpoleGOLD Member
enthusiast
200 posts

Posted:
I reckon they should have a naked jello-wrestling contest anyway!

Don't worry, be happy...

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I wonder what Jello would think about that?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I didn't realise Jello wrestled.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
if jello did wrestle then i think it would kick bush's ass

tadpoleGOLD Member
enthusiast
200 posts

Posted:

Don't worry, be happy...

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Well, *ahem*, as your local, and newly elected national , jello representitive, I would have to agree that a naked jello-wrestling contest for the Republican controlled Congress would in fact be in best interests of this nation.

And yes, if I personally wrestled the big W, corpulous quantities of texas ass would be kicked.

Hmmm, rethinking the naked jello-wrestling contest idea. I'd feel bad for the jello involved, I think we should have them wrestle in their pricey suits they purchased after they last raised their salaries.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
I wish they would all jump into a tank of Crude Oil and Drown!!!

I don't like any one of Bush's Admin. (exept for Colin Powel) and even he is against a wall.
I aggree with Mike, we just need to grin and bear it till election day. Hopefully Gorge won't distroy the world by then.

~FS

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Hey Mike, I don't know if you checked the link but it's motivation is to remove Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft, & Rumsfeld.

Though I also agree the possibility of Bush being impeached is non-existent.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Jello, are you actually elected, or did a majority actually vote for your opponent, but due to a messed-up electoral system, you managed to connive your brother who is a governor into pushing your election case through the Supreme Court which selected you as the national Jello representative?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Jelloambiguous
646 posts

Posted:
Well, replace votes with wiggles and thats pretty much what happened.

Although

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
President Bush, under the Constitution may infact send in the Marine Corps to any country for any purpose without the consent of Congress for 90 days. At the end of 90 days he must justify the move, if it is not justified then the Marines will be pulled out of that country and then things start all over again. If it is justified then the country declares war!

The USMC is a unique branch of the American armed forces as it is the only branch that can do this.

Just an interesting thing I learned yesterday!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Astarmember
1,591 posts

Posted:
Or he can just declare an "police action" like he did in korea and vietnam.

Afghanistan was the first war which has involved american soldiers since ww2. Atleast officially.

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Bush is silly to ignore North Korea!! He won't even talk to them, says X-Pres. Jimmy Carter.

Jimmy Carter is at Snowbird giving talks about his Carter Foundation. The man got the Nobel Peace Prize for working so hard with North Korea, and now Bush has distroyed all of his work!!!
Did you know that N.Korea has major nucular power! and is more of a threat than Irac!!!

Our President (The War Monger) is going to distroy us all, in one way or another. He doesn't care about World Peace! or any of the protests!! All he wants is what is best for him and his FINANCERS!!! Not what is best for everyone elts in the World!

As for sending in the troops for 90 days! I could see the Moron doing such a thing! and I know the troops are anxious. But It would be a BIG MISTAKE!!! We would be all alone in this one! The world konws that this is a Family Oil Fude!

This Sucks, I am ashamed to be an American!
We are leading the way in World Mass Distruction!

Your X-Patriot,
~Fire Spirit

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
Well... Korea was a war, not a police action. Dont forget the Gulf War war. There were many other small conflicts that we have been in since Korea. Since the Gulf War, there has been no formal decloration of war.

Bush will not ignore Korea, he will do a song and dance and see what developes. Just like he is doing now. No formal decloration has been made yet so right now he is dancing, trying to one up the compitition.

This is like one big chess game, except there is an option not to fight.

Edit:
The last I saw, N. Korea doesnt have nuclear weapons yet, give it a few more weeks though.

I agree that N. Korea is more of a threat, but not a likly threat. Both the US and N. Korea make too much money off eachother.

Bush is the ideal capitalist, there is no profit in killing off N. Korea.

I dont think that the pending war in Iraq is just about oil though I can not in good conscience pretend that oil has nothing to do with it.

There is money to be made in Iraq, though I dont know why Bush is after it, his businesses usually fail!

[ 23. February 2003, 03:26: Message edited by: Raymund ]

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"