Page: ...
alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
welcome to our new "trolls" HoP

https://www.nuskoolbreaks.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=55647&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

you've been sussed out this time, leave this place.................NOW

funny how 2 days after i mention "trolling" sites we get this load of F*cktards join up to try to "bait" us "looser hippies"

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
ubblol Aimée I love you! You are a star kiss

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
Hehe, NSB is in the process of moving/upgrading servers that's why it's periodically shafted wink

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
*tips hat and kisses skully on the cheek*

kiss ubblove

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

but at the end of the day, they got made to look silly when they tried it here, it got a little bit heated for like two seconds and then a few sweet girlies penetrated their site and we all had a laugh.

I'm still waiting for them to apologise for saying that we all love poi eek

mad It's a bear-faced lie I tell you....

Bear faced...

Ooh furry ubbrollsmile

*pats the bear*

Hey bear-face. Would you like a cookie?

rolleyes hug

Meh

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
Hello poi folks! hug

Written by: ag4111

Hehe, NSB is in the process of moving/upgrading servers that's why it's periodically shafted wink

Al, this is doin me nut in! You any idea when it'll be sorted?

~Troll

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yes tis rubbish...now i only have a couple forus to waste my working day on! rolleyes wink

On the bright side, you guys have HoP to play on while your forum is down....and HoP rocks!

:rockingbadgergreamlin:.....if only we had it....

the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
 Written by: dani_babyboo

so whats happening about all this

what idiots ive just read there board but also all the posts here

they are pathetic

we are not all hippies in fact i got into poi when raving as i did with my mates, poi is a hoppy and an addiction for some lol joke that part

what gives anyone the right to sterotype all into the same thing.

anyway anyway anyway arent there rules on what you can do with this type of thing
i run a phbb board myself and im sure they can be shut down for trying to effect business here?

have you thought about going to there server hosts for help on the matter

Sorry, but you are actually stereotyping users of our board.

Calling us idiots for stereotyping you.

This makes you a hypocrite, but I ain't gonna assume everyone is the same on here.

Besides. What's wrong with being a hippy?

And our board should be shut down for effecting business? What business is that then?

Most of the users of this site didn't even notice the invasion until it was pointed out.

The impression I got from reading the reaction on here was that the action, whatever the perceived thought behind it, was the most exciting thing to happen on here for a while.

And it has simultaneously changed a lot of people's minds about things such as poi.

Anyway, think you should probably get over it, move on and stop being so miserable.

Anyways. What's your board called again?

wink

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
Shaman, Gonna try to upload that krafty kuts mix for you tonight. whats your prefered file format? oh and i'll need your email address as well.

~Troll

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
NSB is dead

Flanimal_Lovermember
43 posts

Posted:
long live poi!

beerchug wink hug

Poi-er to the People!

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
Question: If NSB is dead, should i sell my technics and buy some poi? Answers on the back of a pinhead please.

~Troll

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
no need to sell the old ones and twos. just get some knee length socks and put a bag of rice in t'end. Peasy! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
Sell your decks and records and set up a a poi school

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
I don't look good in knee length socks..... frown

Already selling some records....anyone want to buy some hard house 12"s (come on ag, you know you want to!)

~Troll

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
wow, it appears i missed a lot whilst ive been away.

im glad its all sorted now...

... whoop whoop!! weavesmiley

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
Got any BK?

1,007 posts

Posted:
Hello Mr troll.

im afraid i have no idea what BK is...unless of course you mean burger king...

...and i dont have any of that either.

the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:
come on over to https://www.bijoubreaks.com

1,007 posts

Posted:
and what Mr shaman man would i do when i got there?

and whats bk?

ubbrollsmile weavesmiley

ag4111member
41 posts

Posted:
Got any emit?

1,007 posts

Posted:
meh

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
At the risk of being sued by Bov,

Got Walrus?

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
 Written by: the_shaman

so whats happening about all this

what idiots ive just read there board but also all the posts here

they are pathetic

we are not all hippies in fact i got into poi when raving as i did with my mates, poi is a hoppy and an addiction for some lol joke that part

what gives anyone the right to sterotype all into the same thing.

anyway anyway anyway arent there rules on what you can do with this type of thing
i run a phbb board myself and im sure they can be shut down for trying to effect business here?

have you thought about going to there server hosts for help on the matter

Sorry, but you are actually stereotyping users of our board.

Calling us idiots for stereotyping you.

This makes you a hypocrite, but I ain't gonna assume everyone is the same on here.

Besides. What's wrong with being a hippy?

And our board should be shut down for effecting business? What business is that then?

Most of the users of this site didn't even notice the invasion until it was pointed out.

The impression I got from reading the reaction on here was that the action, whatever the perceived thought behind it, was the most exciting thing to happen on here for a while.

And it has simultaneously changed a lot of people's minds about things such as poi.

Anyway, think you should probably get over it, move on and stop being so miserable.

Anyways. What's your board called again?

wink

idiot isnt stereotyping actually
Stereotypes are considered to be a group concept, held by one social group about another. They are often used in a negative or prejudicial sense and are frequently used to justify certain discriminatory behaviors. More benignly, they may express sometimes-accurate folk wisdom about social reality.

thanking you please

and idiot as in what you do was an idiotic thing
my board is a dating one not that its any of your concern as i do not advertise it here, if people want to join a dating site for there personal reasons to meet new people they will find it themselves one way or another or pm me if genuinely want to join.

as i read through this entire post everyone was on to you about 6 hours prior to you lot catching on

as for effecting business as also pointed out in someone elses post it could have effected business for hop as it is a business and this type of invasion if you had succeeded in doing as stated in your forum post, cause people not to want to join here and could even cause lack of sales. it was a possibilty!!!

i never stated there was anything wrong with being a hippy
thats up to the individual which is what we all are here individuals not all hippys therefore do not need to be stereotyped as being the same because we all belong to a poi group rolleyes

col yer i know but ive had this happen on another site i once was on and loved very much from a rival board and this kind of thing just annoys me as its immature hug

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've got some BK biggrin

bounce bounce2 :bou.... oh it's not on vinyl though. So i s'pose that doesn't count?

Meh

Mr_Identity_Crisismember
48 posts

Posted:
I can sell you some BK vinyl if you like?

wink

~Troll

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Oh Danni just give it a rest! There is no point retaliating. Just ignore and smile hug

the_shamanmember
46 posts

Posted:

idiot isnt stereotyping actually
Stereotypes are considered to be a group concept, held by one social group about another. They are often used in a negative or prejudicial sense and are frequently used to justify certain discriminatory behaviors. More benignly, they may express sometimes-accurate folk wisdom about social reality.

thanking you please

and idiot as in what you do was an idiotic thing
my board is a dating one not that its any of your concern as i do not advertise it here, if people want to join a dating site for there personal reasons to meet new people they will find it themselves one way or another or pm me if genuinely want to join.

as i read through this entire post everyone was on to you about 6 hours prior to you lot catching on

as for effecting business as also pointed out in someone elses post it could have effected business for hop as it is a business and this type of invasion if you had succeeded in doing as stated in your forum post, cause people not to want to join here and could even cause lack of sales. it was a possibilty!!!

i never stated there was anything wrong with being a hippy
thats up to the individual which is what we all are here individuals not all hippys therefore do not need to be stereotyped as being the same because we all belong to a poi group rolleyes

col yer i know but ive had this happen on another site i once was on and loved very much from a rival board and this kind of thing just annoys me as its immature hug

I think you'll find that 'idiot' is a derogatory term! Using it to describe a group of people is lumping them together as one. Hence my accusation that you are accusing others of being exactly as you are. Which is hypocritical.

Good luck with the dating site. Is it a special one for people without grammar or punctuation?

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
You too mister! Enough!
*slaps all wrists involved*

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
Watch it Shaman. you guys raided OUR site, so you are here as our guests at the moment. Play nice!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Dani and Shaman, both of you QUIET! Stand in the corner, hands on heads!
We've all moved on, now you can come back and play nicely when you've learnt your lesson!! spank

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Page: ...