Forums > Social Chat > The strange yet amusing things people get up to.....

Login/Join to Participate

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine from uni sent me a link to some vids he made while bored etc and i had to just share with you all (and i did get his permission):

The pen video which i found to be stupidly funny!

heres the link to the rest of the vids.

so have you guys (or your friends) ended up doing anything as silly as this in your spare time?

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
my friends dropped a bowling ball on Pineapple Pete one night. I suppose that's pretty silly ubbloco

But I would like to know how long it took him to get the texta off his face! ubblol
EDITED_BY: Rouge Dragon (1151887643)

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
A friend of mine allowed some of his college friends to fire a catapult at him from point blank range (the video is on this site somewhere, as well as on youtube smile )

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

GeoffonTour04SILVER Member
enthusiast
360 posts

Posted:
some friends of mine invented speed relaxing - tie a chair to a skateboard & roll down a long steep road.

No serious injuries but there was some funny crashes (one guy went down blindfolded & ended up wrapped round one of those small chainlink fences)

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
love the one with the sheep and the emo bit in "Enter Dave"
He seems like a nice guy, except for some of the racist comments in "me again..." yeah, that wasnt a good side
The ones with him actually in them were heaps better than the other 3. And I won't even start on the accent.

Anyway, I know some of my friends have done stupid things, mainly when at Venturers, but I can't believe I can't remember most of them. I know that the girls skiing down Home Slope at the chalet was stupid.. steep hill, covered in bushes and rocks with hardly any snow, and they skiied and snowboarded down it

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

But I would like to know how long it took him to get the texta off his face! ubblol

Sharpie comes off with a bit of rubbing alcohol.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
oh ventures is the best for doing random stupid rediculous things. if yuu werent in ventures you missed out.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

my friends dropped a bowling ball on Pineapple Pete one night. I suppose that's pretty silly ubbloco

eek no permenant damage i hope!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Doc, dont you mean: "Sharpie comes off with a bit of rubbing and alcohol. " ubblol

beerchug

LilBBoySILVER Member
Discoverer of Rainbow Cheese
143 posts

Posted:
Hehehehe! Me n TinklePants like running around trees!! Lookie here!

Time does not exist. In theory, everything with a beginning has an end. Therefore, only things with an end can have a beginning. As time has no end, it has no beginning, therefore does not exist. GO PHILOSOPHY!!!
Brittle Week was the shizz!!!

Smelly_Moonewbie
16 posts

Posted:
erm, let me think

-camped out on a football grounds floodlights after being drunk
-rowed to a dunes with friends and started a fire next 2 a navy base thing, and got chaced by them while drunk
-went canooing in a local pool while drunk
-climbed a crane while drunk
-put a cone on top of a statue, and 8 cones up a tree while drunk

cant rem any more right now, basicly you see the theme, being drunk makes me do silly amusing things

-Rory

"The Trick to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss" - hitchhikkers guide

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I hang out with baby Lee a lot :

-climbing up scaffolding in the dark and in gale winds wearing very little clothing and falling down

-Lee eating talcome powder and exploring the power of the paste that forms.

I'll only mention those two incase I get in trouble ubblol

-

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
how about gathering beds outside to sleep in the sunrise wink

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I once did something silly with a long line of sugar for comedy effect...sweeeeeet ubblol

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Bottle rockets with plaster instead of water. Everyone underneath them ends up looking very silly.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol your bottle rockets at PLAY where wicked dunc ubblol

monseratSILVER Member
My flabber is gasted
737 posts

Posted:
Crawling through the grounds of Kings college and ending up sneaking along chest-deep in the River Cam whilst in full camouflage gear trying to get into a ball, getting caught and then scaring the bejesus out of people waiting for a taxi by vaulting over one of the side gates and jogging off up the road.

Chaos is the natural state of the universe

Some days I'm the pigeon, some days I'm the statue.

honourary militant margerine ninJAH

If it wasn't for displacement activity I wouldn't get half as much done

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Reminds me of the time my brother went to a James Bond themed ball. Everyone else was in a posh tux. He was in a wetsuit + flippers.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

I once did something silly with a long line of sugar for comedy effect...sweeeeeet ubblol

Did that with sherbert.

Or at least, I think I did. I dunno... you might be talking about something.

But I ended up not being able to breath through my nose without it burning.

Yay! biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Daedalus42newbie
3 posts

Posted:
only thing i can think of right now involved a long line of matches with a heap of match heads at one end of it

then encouraging the other end of line to ignite using only the power of the sun and a large lens

it got an interesting response but looked really quite impressive

When you think the world has turned it's back on you take another look, most likely it's you that have turned your back on the world

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
I know that it's a little cliched with Jackass copying us and all, but shopping trolleys are brilliant, I got a speeding ticket in one once, the cop reckoned I was going 75 in a 50km zone, but I reckon I was doing 60. Road cones on the steeples of churches are funny too.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
We were working with amonia in science in year 10 once. One of the guys went home with a blood nose. Many times we had been told "do not get too close" so what did this guy do? put his head directly over the amonia and enhaled deeply through his nose... he bled for ages