capitancatGOLD Member
17 posts

Posted:
one of the first videos i watched on poi was COL 2004 and JOOLS simply blew me away!

her style, fluidity, and skill level were all amazing! and to this day i will always think of her a demi-godess!haha.

by any chance, is she active in this community? would anyone know if she plans to make another video to submit this year? smile i really would love to see where her spinning style has taken her!

cheers!

ubblove cat

free.flow.go

joolsSILVER Member
7 posts

Posted:
Hello Cat,
Thanks loads for your nice words! thankx
This is the 1st time i've bin on HOP in a while actually... I'd have loved to of sorted out an entry for this years vid but i'm always away until June not leaving much time... plus i'm too slack to sort a camera out! (it's a near miracle i got it sorted for COL5!) biggrin

capitancatGOLD Member
17 posts

Posted:
upon reading your reply. i found my mouth hanging wide open here in the office. i expected to get maybe a few hunches or guesses as to "where in the world jools might be" but to get a direct reply from you so made my day! bounce

sad to hear that you won't be submitting a video this year , drop by the philippines and we'll gladly prepare your video for you! haha weavesmiley

much love , cat smile ubblove

free.flow.go