Page:
IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Ok first of all this is not another 'what music do you like to spin poi too' thread if you mention spinning poi in here I will come find you and beat you over the head with a 2by4 because theres enough of those threads flaoting around, dont tell me about spinning I dont care (here)

Paris Hilton that er...classy young lady ( wink) is releasing a single at the end of July (or is it june) and an album a week later. Heres a link to a video of the initial single. I cant promise it will be up forever I did sort of steal the link from orange - music, next week it might turn into an interview with mcfly or something (groooan)

https://www.orange.co.uk/music/videos/203...etoprowsellleft

Its not as bad as I thought it would be, I imagined some whorish sexed up video involing the lovley Paris, 3 gallons of mud and a bikini draiped across a Mustang with a muscle bound 'hunk' getting off with her. Its actually a cute summery video (a little like 'Wish I' by Gem)

Im gonna get the single, and the album out of pure curiosity but I wont hold my breath. Shes better than most though I have to admit. Abit like Bonnie Tyler, but fresh sounding, not like a horse being strangled.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

spudmonkeyGOLD Member
55 posts

Posted:
good stuff here to the melodymasher set is super cool https://alphabetset.net/

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
hug no need to thank me spudmonkey, FNI sent me the link i just posted it wink

there needs to be more free uncorparated music in the world peace

spudmonkeyGOLD Member
55 posts

Posted:
well here is some more anyways its not everyones thing but i think some of these mixes r pretty cool https://www.thinktoy.com/thinkmix.htm

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Gah I just saw that ghastly advert again, you know the one with shiny car driving through plates of glass, set to an ear bleeding marilyn manson cover of Sweet Dreams. I just cannot see any appeal in listening to a man talk and then shout down a microphone with a voice sounding like one of those artificial voice boxes at the best of times. Am I just old fashiond in thinking music needs to have rythm and harmony and be pleasent to listen too to be actuall music? lol I swear sometimes the funeral barges that get released these days need to be burned on mass, forget nazis burning books I want them to burn HMV's down ubbidea lol

I don't know whats worse that that ive just mentiond, or the little emo kids running around thinking marilyn has done it again, and wrote a really cool song with cool lyrics rolleyes - Its a cover that he has butcherd, not that they will ever know.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
GARLIC BREATH TOSSER

Page: