Forums > Social Chat > Fat men can't draw apples.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
Make up a ridiculously untrue fact that SOUNDS like it could be real!

Due to several synapses in the cerebral cortex snapping when a human male exceeds 17 stone, fat men find it physically impossible to draw apples

It's smashing to be back x

Lupomember
64 posts

Posted:
Young americain making ironic fun while talking to some weird old guy in a hostel in utrecht, netherlands:

weird old guy (drunken): "you know son, it's unbelievable. here in the netherlands i can drink soo much beer and i dont feel it at all, while, back home in canadia, i'm drunken after just one bottle. isn't that crazy?"

young american (trying not to laugh): "yeah, yeah, i know, i read about that. in fact, it's because we're under sea level here."

weird old guy (drunken): "whoa, that's strange, because, like an hour ago, in a bar, some netherlandish guy told me exactly the same!? said something about the sea level. crazy!"

young american (trying not to laugh): "yeah, yeah - for example: me, i'm like i'm able to drink five liters of beer here without getting drunken at all. seems to be something with the blood pressure..."

and on and on.

believe me - for a second (ok, for a minute) that really made sense to me, it sounded so logic... ...(maybe because of the all the beer before biggrin)
EDITED_BY: Lupo (1147195644)

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
you know, if you don't eat the crust on your bread, it's physically impossible to whistle. proven by the Lisbonne accademy of Effdupchit.

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
everyone's nipples are 9 inches apart. It's a fact.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Mine are over 100 miles apart from yours....

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Due to the magnetic field surrounding the earth, it is impossible for a woman to get pregnant while standing ontop of a buiscuit tin

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
What if you have 3 nipples? biggrin

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

jaeroSILVER Member
your new best enemy
246 posts

Posted:
apparently they're 9 inches apart from something...

I'll get there too late if I shorten my stride, I'll get there too soon if I find me a ride, I'll never move forward if I try to hide this path that I've troden one step at a time.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
I'd think there are reasons besides the earth's magnetic field, as to why women can't get pregnant while standing on top of a biscuit tin. Falling off being the obvious one, and looking pretty stupid being another. There may be guys with a 'woman standing on a biscuit tin' fetish however.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Equilateral triangle formation!

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
 Written by: polarity

I'd think there are reasons besides the earth's magnetic field, as to why women can't get pregnant while standing on top of a biscuit tin. Falling off being the obvious one, and looking pretty stupid being another. There may be guys with a 'woman standing on a biscuit tin' fetish however.

No its been scientificly proven by the London School of Echonomics, buiscuit tins block the earths magnetic field and cause the negitivly charged sperm too spin continuously stopping them from reaching the posativly charged egg.

ubblol

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

DutSILVER Member
lurker
380 posts

Posted:
my all time fave -- being a little more international than the average southern american you guys might actually get this one:

"you know if you get drunk in the southern hemisphere the room spins in the opposite direction?"

(never been lucky enough to test this one tho...)

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
There was some discussion on saturday (in the pub because the Clapham meet was rained on lots) as to wether you'd be able to antispin a room if you were drunk enough smile

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:
 Written by: jaero

you know, if you don't eat the crust on your bread, it's physically impossible to whistle. proven by the Lisbonne accademy of Effdupchit.

oi, i don't eat bread crust and i can't whistle... but i have curly hair... so that crapp about crust making your hair curly isn't true.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

Juggling Jack FlashGOLD Member
Sneaking
1,207 posts

Posted:
If you hit your head on a heated towel rail, you have a higher chance of losing your short term memory.

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you land among the stars

TabtI Doubt, Therefore I Might Be
1,007 posts

Posted:
hmmm. let me think...

*after an afernoon at the pub:*

polly: how do they make cling film?

me: well, its actually just glass that they slice really thinly.

*another evening at a hall party.*

louise: there was this fox, that was walking around my garden. as soon as it walked right into the middle it just dropped dead. was well freaky.

*much drinking later.*

me: did you know that for some reason a fox cant walk into the centre of a garden. their hearts just stop. its some strange phenomenon to do with fence posts and house foundations.

louise: OH MY GOD!!!! thats so strange, the exact thing happened to me!! there must be some episode of the x-files on that! WAAAY FREAKY!!!

Don't knit a pair of socks for your boyfriend or he'll walk away from you.

no knitting ladies!!!

Owner of Dragosani's right side.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
due to the resuce of the beaconsfield miners in Tasmania, Australia. the news conglomerates have unanomously agreed that there are no more news storys worthy of reporting in the world and as a result there will be no news publications in any form from this day forth.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
Experiencing the room spinning when too drunk is actually an alcohol-induced sensitivity to the coriolis force in your balance nerve.
This is why the room spins in the opposite direction when getting too drunk on the opposite hemisphere.

DenGadGOLD Member
45 posts

Posted:
The hamster's inclination to run inside a hamster-wheel is a heredatory reaction coming from generations of being a slave-species to the beavers.
Beavers being dam builders as well as lazy, would utilize the work of hamsters to move especially large hollow logs from the slopes to the water, by forcing large quantities of hamsters to run inside the logs.
The tendency is oberserved in other smaller rodents as well, mice being an obvious example, although it is apparent that lemmings has never been highly trainable by the beavers.

So next time you see a beaver and think it looks cute and cuddly, remember that their dams are constructed by exploiting the lesser rodents.

shoshanahSILVER Member
enthusiast
232 posts

Posted:
if you get drunk and the room spins and you then spin in the opposite direction when you stop and sit down the spinning will have stopped due to your mined not being able to spin in two directions at once

life is what you make it and what you want it to be

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The "fully sick"-ness of a guy's car is directly inverse proportional to the size of his package.

wait....that one is actually TRUE!

ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

LarrySILVER Member
Electro Ponce!
383 posts

Posted:
Dogs can't look up!

What're you looking at?
I assume you're being rhetorical?
What're you callin' me!?

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
Tim Tams have 11 biscuits in the packet so that it can't ever be divided equally. The ensuing 'who gets the final biscuit discussion' is a marketing ploy to get Tim Tams deeper into the subconscious of the average person.

If Tim Tams came in a non-prime number, after everyone has say, 4 biscuits each, there are no more chocolate biscuits to discuss, therefore conversation switches to someting else, shortening the Tim Tam experience, reducing sales etc.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
"Gaydar" is really just your sense of smell.
Oh no wait... that one is true!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Pen DravenUnofficial Lord Of Confusion And Pirate Extrodinaire
1,363 posts

Posted:
Left Handed people can't rub their stomach and pat their head's because the part of the brain that handles that bit of co-ordination is on the left side of the brain whereas lefties mainly use the right side of the brain.

Hehe sounds good to me and as a leftie who can't do the tummy rub/head pat without getting things confused is also my excuse wink

Some men see things and say why....

I Dream of things that never were and say Why Not....?

Oh No I'm going to get Shot Alive if he finds out - DA wink

L0s3r_r@v3rSILVER Member
enthusiast
274 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Rouge Dragon

The "fully sick"-ness of a guy's car is directly inverse proportional to the size of his package.

wait....that one is actually TRUE!

ubblol

BWWWWAAHAHAHAHA!! sooooo true! ^o^!

You know what I'm thinking about right now? That's right, Tacos!

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
just checking... does that mean it's a good thing that my car (10 year old, beat up pajero) is a heap of @#%*...? cool

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
You tell us wink

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
average car for an average... me thinks... wink

ezzBRONZE Member
moo..
1,899 posts

Posted:
10 year old pajero..oooo that sounds like my car but mine doesn't have all those symbols. wink

hug me!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
those symbols are probably scribble marks from the kids... lil buggas...

Page: