Page: ......
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
==============================

TICKETS UPDATE 11th April 2006

==============================

TICKETS ARE NOW ONSALE!! bounce You can follow this link to the online Shop to make your purchase. If you buy a ticket with the forthcoming DVD you will get a £3 discount. Please note that the price of £25 will only be valid until the 13th June

Finally, we have a venue for play biggrin

Thanks for being so patient, the location for PLAY is now confirmed as being at Fordhall Farm, Market Drayton, Shropshire. TF9 3PS

The gates will be open from 10am Thursday 22nd June until 6pm Monday 26th June (yes that's FIVE days biggrin ) and will cost the princely sum of £25 in advance and £30 from two weeks prior to the festival. The tickets will be on sale from Sunday 2nd April right up until the event. The ticket price covers all facilities and events once onsite (bar, food & drink etc excluded of course) all workshops, the show(s), the childrens creche area etc etc etc

A beautiful organic farm set in the countryside (although 5 minutes from the town of Market Drayton) that will make for the most wonderful setting for this years (and hopefully many more) PLAY Festival.

(Please visit the Fordhall Farm website, they need to raise £600,000 by July 2006 to stop this beautiful fertile place from becoming yet another industrial development, if you can help their cause please do so hug )

It has great links to the M6 motorway via the A53 and for non car users we will post all info about the local transport situation asap. There isn't a train station that's particularly close but we will be laying on a PLAY Bus to make collections to/from the station as often as possible to help everyone out. There may be a very small charge for this (ie a quid or two) to cover the cost of the driver etc.

I will keep this post updated and of course keep your eyes on the PLAY Website and forum for the most up to date information.

If you could keep your questions in the PLAY Forum we'd much appreciate it as it will help us keep some control and ensure we answer as many as possible. It'll save Malcolms badwidth a little too.....

Hope to see you all there!

bounce2 ubbrollsmile bounce

hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Ah well while you lot were at play enjoyin yourselves, I made a daft video. I'm not gonna have something like that stopping me having fun!

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

devilstarSILVER Member
blue haired pyrovixen monkey girl!
155 posts

Posted:
well, finnally back at a computer & masive great big thanks to each & every person that made play fantastic!

The lady who lent me her fire hoop, that could my personal highlight. Add it to the list of new toys i need in my life.
Gayle & Skully spreading the love of the wiggle, loving your work biggrin
Starting the day with yoga & trapeze has gotta be my favroite way of waking up.
2 person poi
whipcracking
getting covered in glitter within 10 mins of getting on site
sharing a burn with over 170 people
ree, chris & dave keeping me sane waiting 2 hours for paul's train to turn up.
dave leanding us his double air matress, can't thank you enough!
the wide variety of quality tunes
my lovley camping neighbours
everyone who cheered me on in the hula race
the peformances
being surounded by so many chilled out friendly people who managed to dispell the evil bad mood demon i'd been batteling with for a while

*nods* nice work people hug xxx

devil Blue is best, blue is beautiful
If I knew what I was looking for, I would have found it by now, but that would take all the fun out of it. - me
I never wanted to be different. I just wanted to be me - bmeshop.com

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
No Probs Hazel... The Mattress was FAR too big for my tent anyway. Yours was nice and comfy and allowed me to actually sit up in my own tent!

Yeah, it was cool in Wellington town centre freaking out the locals and blowing kisses at hecklers...

And thank you for the fish biggrin

And Paul is just a sweetheart! You're gonna be a happy monkey come September!

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

steaksSILVER Member
former manc tour guide
1,909 posts

Posted:
Wow, what a wonderful 5 days that was biggrin

Huge hug's to Dunc, Sym, Roscoe, Matty B, Ravehead and everyone else involved for making it such a wonderful weekend.

Kudos to Ricky for the contortionism tricks, my shoulders hurt a lot now biggrin bounce

Great to see (almost) everyone I met at Fal5 again as well as many more new faces.

Thanks to everyone that taught me something new and helped me with things I already knew.

Ree hug kiss and ubbloco

Dave and Simon, cute monkey babies you spawned wink

And Breezey (sp?) good luck with the French, although it seems you may have some competition on that front tongue

I also lost a purple stage ball at some point over the weekend, If anyone finds it could you please PM me (I found my ire poi amoungst the tents where we were camping when we were packing up on monday.)

Owned by the lovely SNOOPoi
Owner of Clarence_Quack

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Ah Neon_Shaolin you should have asked for a burger or something if you were hungry, there was plenty of spare food kicking arround, and lovely generous people smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
 Written by: some randy smeagol

You have any of the Blond French guy? (Meiste was it?)

for those wetting their trousers waiting for footage of Meast aka Roman from PLAY, i'd recommend [Old link] [Old link] [Old link] to fill in the wait. They're rather quite good.

i spent some time watching him, and from the doe-eyed expressions of the ladies around me, i could tell they were just as fascinated by the cleanliness of his antispin axis isolations as i was.

rolleyes

oh and dave...
 Written by: NeonShoeHorn

I didn't touch ANY of the meat at PLAY!

i like my innuendo rare please. That one is definitely well done.

oh yeah, PLAY. i went there. it was nice smile

3 quick shoutouts:

miss meghan emm-cee-pee, i have your "unleash your inner monkey" tshirt what you left in the ubertent. You're not getting it back, just thought you'd like to know where it went tongue

and thankyew verymuch for the antistickhugs, they were just what i wanted smile

enormous hugs and respect to Sym, a man so glued to his walkie talkie that i thought he was wearing a Borg costume hug

and Mech, you = renegade legend cool

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Steaks... We should buy you a sack so you could practice being the next Houdini! (or Ted biggrin) Plus I think your stage ball ran off to the Ribena factory...

Yakumo! But I meant that I had shinola-loads of food back at the tent so I wasn't left starving! I just meant that none of it was meat - which I was trying for and I had a budget to keep to as the money I did have (on site) was allocated for buying toys. And what toys I bought! biggrin

Thanks anyway. Did I meet you Yakumo?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
neon+maus i actually think you should carry on comparing notes here, always quite amusing to see how people think lol cool

but yeh, meiste did have beautiful technique with the staff but something tells me that might not been the first thing on your mind when watching him

so jus who is the top of your lists lol see if we can force people to spill who they fancied

hazel - was soooooo cool to meet you again after that random night in wasted when i ran away to dance to 'just a girl' and cudnt find u afterwards, you're gonna have fun down kent running away to the circus devil

mags - glad we could bring so much love to ppl biggrin

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
i ubblove you monkey boy......

Anyone gotta a DVD burner they wann lend me|? biggrin ubbangel

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: simta

neon+maus i actually think you should carry on comparing notes here, always quite amusing to see how people think lol cool

Yeah but this is a PG forum! wink

but yeh, meiste did have beautiful technique with the staff but something tells me that might not been the first thing on your mind when watching him

Actually.....I'll have you know that i was watching the lovely young french man for educational purposes only. He has a lovely technique. smile

so jus who is the top of your lists lol see if we can force people to spill who they fancied

Now that would be telling! wink

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: simian

Written by: some randy smeagol

You have any of the Blond French guy? (Meiste was it?)

for those wetting their trousers waiting for footage of Meast aka Roman from PLAY, i'd recommend [Old link] [Old link] [Old link] to fill in the wait. They're rather quite good.

i spent some time watching him, and from the doe-eyed expressions of the ladies around me, i could tell they were just as fascinated by the cleanliness of his antispin axis isolations as i was.
rolleyes

oh and dave...
 Written by: NeonShoeHorn

I didn't touch ANY of the meat at PLAY!

i like my innuendo rare please. That one is definitely well done.

oh yeah, PLAY. i went there. it was nice smile

Actually when we were 'allegedly' drooling over Meast he wasn't doing any spinning. He was just walking around, topless. Leaving puddles in his wake... Once he got his shirt back on for the fire show THEN we watching the spinning. Hmmm, he's a martial artist. Makes sense really.

And WHY is it people always seem to pick up on innuendos that I made unintentionally?!

And Simita... NO! Wouldn't like to massage anyone's egos in public now would we? Like a religion it is between and my god when I'm on my knees preying... (sp? you decide...)

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: neon

Now that would be telling! wink

yeh isnt that what im obviously pushing towards, for my general all around amusement

and yes im sure u were examinin his staff technique real close neon, ya shuda jus asked for a little staff private workshop LOL eek

to b honest if i was you or any of the others that was drooling over him thats what i blatantly wuda done lol

Written by: neon

And Simta... NO! Wouldn't like to massage anyone's egos in public now would we? Like a religion it is between and my god when I'm on my knees preying... (sp? you decide...)

never know if u say something u mite get a little pm that might brighten ur day
EDITED_BY: simta (1151497133)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
But as I said - he wasn't actually doing any staff during the day when he was flashing his washboard abs to all and sundry. At least if he was spinning a staff we would've had an excuse to gaze adoringly...

And I'll give you hints for three of the others

Think Pink

Think Orange

Think Balls

YakumoSILVER Member
veteran
1,237 posts

Posted:
Neon_Shaolin - /me checks your userpics I didn't actually meet you but I saw you arround.

hah, I like pic of you hugging Nat with Yoni in the bacground, I spent a fair bit of time with them they're great smile

I didn't meet nearly enough of the HoPpers unfortunately (as in finding out their HoP nick) that's why I was hoping there'd be a HoP nick roll call one day smile

I was the guy with the 9 section whip (long heavy chain thing) trying to practice sometimes outside the vegie tent (only learnt to use it at Play smile ), or often inside the main tent spinning various glow poi by the sound desk.

other than that I'll put pics up soonish wink

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
wave

Amazing weekend! bounce2

Got loads of peeps to thank.... biggrin

UCOF for the BEST bacon sarny EVER ubblove hug

Skully & Gayle for all the wiggling. I ubblove all my purchases skully!!!!

Maus - I'll happily be your perving partner any time you like honey. You really are NEVER wrong on these things wink Lentils man (pwoooarrrghh ubblove ) and of course sexy french man biggrin Must have similar taste in men huh! wink The photo Vix took of us both with Meast is v v v v good!

[goes for a cold shower] ubblol

Matty B & Rossco - you guys worked like biatches all week. Much love and hugs to you guys! And I LOVED the "lets not fight at PLAY" bit of your routine ubblol Oh and the wiggling....liked that lots!! ubbangel kiss

Garthy and the yellow bus crew. Big hugs to you guys. Especially Garthy as he drove us there and back, and then cooked for us all when we got back to his hug What a star!

Dunc & George hug2 hug2 What can I say?? Thank you both for EVERYTHING. Dunc - you summed it up perfectly when you said Play was like a swan.... all calm and perfect on the outside, but paddling like hell underneath to keep it all afloat! Cheers for all your effort. Muchly appreciated.

Jo & Sym hug2 hug2 You guys are great! Thanks for everything.

Rob – for making me laugh like a nutter with your renegade act. Duuuuuuuude, tooooootalllly awesome ubblol

Mahoooooooosive apologies for all those Play Bus peeps that I kept waiting at the station for HOURS! redface hug

Favourite workshop of the weekend? PIMMS!!! beerchug beerchug

ubbrollsmile

To everyone that wiggled, pegged, laughed, smiled, bounced and PLAYed – love you all!

ubblove

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Helz Bellz

Maus - I'll happily be your perving partner any time you like honey. You really are NEVER wrong on these things wink Lentils man (pwoooarrrghh ubblove ) and of course sexy french man biggrin Must have similar taste in men huh! wink The photo Vix took of us both with Meast is v v v v good!

[goes for a cold shower] ubblol

ubblol I want a copy of that photo!! ubblove

Lentils- Lindl similar to the chocolate only spelt differently...ooh...lindl chocolate..hmmmmm...

mind if i borrow that cold shower of yours!? ubblol

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
The pics are amazing! *dribble* xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Vix.... Gimme please.... NOW!!!! I have candy...

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
haha, sadly they are at home - but im sure i might be able to sort something out! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
I WANT PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ubbtickled

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
ditto

biggrin

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

*watches video*

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
*sulks*

Mind if i comeover to yours and watch some home movies?

ubblol

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
ubblol

by all means, infact - i could invite ALL the girls off of HOP who want to lust over meast biggrin

So when is everybody free then? wink

Thanks Meast!! ubblol

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

ZeeBooBRONZE Member
167 posts

Posted:
A big THANKYOU to Dunc and the rest of the crew for 5 wicked days it was sooooo lovely. bounce2 and also to everyone else who made it such a lovely silly/chilled time.

It was my wife (Bel) first ever proper object manipulation wink fest and she's now hooked due to the friendly nature of you lot (give yourselves a pat on the back) and she even learnt a few new tricks.... (not those sort of tricks!!!)

thankx

Just because I'm an adult doesn't make me responsible.

*HyperLightBRONZE Member
old hand
1,174 posts

Posted:
I think we need a few cold showers around here!

...and no, I'm not in the least bit gealous of that ridiculously muscley french chap devil

Cake or Death?

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

ubblol

by all means, infact - i could invite ALL the girls off of HOP who want to lust over meast biggrin

So when is everybody free then? wink

Thanks Meast!! ubblol

wave can I come....? I'll bring a Chilli Con Carne Cheese Nacho platter...

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
By all means Dave, your most welcome - i rekon we can sleep at least 25 at ours smile

Other news just in - ive just found out that PLAY cost me best part of £1000 to attend frown

rolleyes

ubblol

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Sweet plan you got yourself there Strugz,

But if you're gonna be showing that video I'm free tomorrow,friday,sat,sun,mon,tues,weds,thurs,fri.....well i'm pretty much free indefinately! ubblol

{edit}

gutted mate, hope it was kinda (ish) worth it though. frown hug
EDITED_BY: maus (1151508961)

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by: strugz

By all means Dave, your most welcome - i rekon we can sleep at least 25 at ours smile

Other news just in - ive just found out that PLAY cost me best part of £1000 to attend frown

rolleyes

ubblol

well that'll teach you that the front of a pub porch thing isnt compatible with a van

Page: ......