Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
Ok soooo most of us will remember Looney Tunes, personally I still watch them, they are ace. But after a recent chat with roarfire, I was wondering if they were in one episode who would come out on top....

So here is what I am suggesting.... we write our own episode using the established charaters.... it might not work, but on the otherhand it could turn out to be mighty funny

(can you tell I am meant to be working hard)

Rules:
1. They must be Looney Tune Characters....
2. They must act in the way portraited in the cartoon show, they can not suddenly become more intelligent, or gain x-men powers....
3. ACME merchandise is allowed... however limited to 3 items each....
4. Don't write an essay it is a game for everyone.. smile
5. You are not allowed to double post, i.e. someone else must post before you can post again.
6. The end of the episode is at the end of the month, MARCH 2006. (if not before)

Ok so here are some characters to start with

Tweety, Sylvester, Taz, Marvin, Pepe, Daffy, Bugs, Road Runner, Wile, Granny, Elmer, Porky....

Ok so .......... goooooooooo. . .. .

Setting in the woods....

Elmer is creeping up on Daffy and Bugs... and over heres there conversation.... B "duck season", D "wabbit season", B ugs puts on a duck costume, and puts a rabbit costume on Daffy B " rabbit season" D " yup wabbit season" . . . .

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Bugs says "Daffy, you sure look hot as a wabbit". Daffy raspily retorts, "shudduuuuuup!", with spittle flying all over Bugs' duck costume.
Luckily the costume is made with real duck feathers so the spittle just glides off (like water off a duck's back, if you will).
All the while, Elmer is getting steadily closer to the cross-dressing pair...

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
All of a sudden taz comes swirling through the woods, beats elmer fudd to a pulp then heads straight for daffy dressed as a rabbit...............

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
OBJECTION: Since when did Taz ever dress up as anything?

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Matty_BSILVER Member
veteran
1,314 posts

Posted:
(who said taz was dressed up ?) "Ehhh, whats up Doc ?" Bugs shouts to the spinning Taz as he approaches Daffy. Taz pauses for a second to mutter complete nonsense before tripping over Pepe who had just wondered into shot. Pepe and Taz now at eye level suddenly enter a starring match of doom, neither can move from each others gaze.... Bugs and Daffy look confused probably as they are cross dressed watching a tazmanian devil and a skunk have a staring match whilst a elmer cries for an ambulance. . .

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
the animaniacs arrive and take Elmer off in the ambulance.
Meanwhile, pepe wins the staring contest, Taz is too distracted by Daffy's fluffy wabbit tail and spins off acting all crazed.
"Am I zee winner?" asks Pepe in his sexy, skunklike manner.
"ehh, you sure are doc, now, if you dont mind, me and my friend here are having a personal moment." says an irritated Bugs.
Daffy puts lipstick on his beak and mascara on his eyelashes.
pepe looks confused and prances off in search of a black and white cat...

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

BarefootbassplayerBRONZE Member
13 posts

Posted:
cut to Sylvester chasing Tweety through the woods! No matter how much Tweety dodges around tree stumps he is unable to loose Sylvester and slowly the cat begins to gain on the annoying little bird. Eventually Sylvester has gained enough so that Tweety is in arms reach, slowly he extends his paw to snatch at the bird but at the last moment Pepe appears out of nowhere...

I met a wise man once!! He had a sore throat and had lost his voice

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
with a masive bong, loaded up with pure t.h.c. crystals........they each have a hit from the bong, toke it up like cheech and chong, as they take a hit from the bong.............then ...............

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
:cut to Marvin: who is at his base on... well Mars, who is fiddling with a rather intimidating looking laser gun thing, and the marvin dog (whose name i cannot remember) is skipping around and viewing the bong smoking going on back on Earth through a giant telescope.....

....marvin's the best, couldn't have him left out up on mars there...... but i can't remember what his catchphrase is, so someone else please write it smile

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link