Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Clapham 2006 next big on on the 11th and 12th nov *DELETED*

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by linden rathen
EDITED_BY: linden rathen (1162407686)

back

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
to draw silly tongue

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
you have a warped mind sir wink

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
what do you base that assumption on Jem?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
the fact that you have "hehe 'member' teehee" as your status? ubblol

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

phil_the_nomadMember
1 post

Posted:
Head for Clapham Common this Sunday evening (6 Aug). Even if it's raining there is plenty of tree cover to spin under. The bandstand is open so we can spin there also if it's wet.
Bring some beers and parraffin if you can.
Nearest tube is Clapham South.
From about 1hr before sunset to around 11pm...
See you there!
Phil.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
We'll be there much sooner than that...

around 3-4ish biggrin

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
See you there smile

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
And ME! Im gonna be there aswell biggrin

See you all tomorrow!

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
see you guys tomorrow bounce

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
woo! ubbrollsmile

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
so how'd it all go? i promise to make it up at some point this summer....maybe......

talking of which there is a high to certain chance of me being in london this weekend coming so anyone around on the 13th? (awaits chorus of "nos") ah well maybe see someone then....

take care all and sorry for being such a crapé "organiser" this year - been stupidly busy either working or keeping my lady entertained or just sleeping - as always if you want anything put on the front page (dates of a big meet etc) on the front page and i am still checking regularly

also i have had contact from someone who wanted to help us by bringing a 3k sound system - i said no but if anyone is really interested in organising something and wants to use this pm/email me and ill put you in contact. as far as i know this size set up will need permits and a lot of work with the council as well as a fair bit of money to make it all work - but thats just my uprofessional opinion smile

take care all and remember - i am thinking of you all (and sleeping wink) hughughug

back

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
anyone going to be there this sunday 20th?

i actually have a day off work well 3 days so ive blagged my bf that im working the sunday and still get 2 days with him so can come all afternoon/ evening and see everyone

ive been praticing too
i can do a sort of weave haha some kid showed me outside my work lastnight a way his sister taught him and now i am getting the hang of it

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
20th - i may actually be in london then - depends on gf situation (ie what she wants to do) but i may just be there - if im not dead from working 7-1 that day eek

oh and appologies to anyone who was there this sunday - i know i said i would be but i got stuck buying things in camden instead and it was raining.... sorry redface

back

addict
667 posts

Posted:
oh let me know if anyones up for it i need some pratice

got a couple of lithuanian guys who want to see fire spun they only here for a year and im there supervisor at work but told them id bring them along sometime

dunno if this weekend though as one is working

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

CmkBSILVER Member
Justme
114 posts

Posted:
I will come this Sun if people wioll be there this time. I dont have a computer at the mo mine is sick. frown So I will check friday if people will be ther sunday. se eyou all soon

weavesmiley

965 posts

Posted:
Won't be able to make it this weekend or next. So see people after then biggrin

A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

addict
667 posts

Posted:
i have to change plans

deepest apologies but one of my team leaders is sick and so im doing double shifts and have to work sunday

no day off this week now grr

but my boss has said if there is another big one coming up if i give him enough notice he will make sure me and the 2 lithuanian boys all have the night off so i can bring them along

one have them is obsessed with my poi

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

965 posts

Posted:
Right, Looks like a group of spinners are going to clapham today around 6:30, maybe see a couple of you there hopefully.
Although short notice the more the merrier!

Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
Who might be this group of spinners then aye?

I'll do my best to get there for a couple of hours , cant stay super late though.

Hmm hoop or uni hoop or uni............or just balls confused ubblol

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
What's a clapham common?

ubbangel

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

addict
667 posts

Posted:
any big ones planned as end of summer is nearing

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

jessiecatSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
Is meet still on on Sundays, or any other day for that matter? If not is there anywher else in London I can go to play with fire?

fire pretty

965 posts

Posted:
There is Spitalfields on Tuesday night and that is on this site somewhere!

Clapham meets are usually on, but you will have to check on here to seeif anyone is going, unlikely that there will be one this weekend, but i am up for next weekend if anyone is interested in having a spin. Hopefull see you around

jessiecatSILVER Member
15 posts

Posted:
have been to spittlefields a couple of times a while ago and is good fun but I didn't think fire was allowed there?

fire pretty

965 posts

Posted:
It's not. The regular fire spin is at clapham, just spinning and workshops at spitz, which i love. Again on the point, anyone wanting to go for a spin this weekend?

addict
667 posts

Posted:
i have to have advance notice and hopefully a big one so i can bring 2 lithuanian guys to see real poi and fire poi and staff being spun as ive promised them

enter the love realm...
insert ur token

stepped up promotions

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
right *deep breath*

im back in london, ive got moving in and visiting people sorted which means (dum - de - dum DUM) i may actually make it down to a meet smile

sorry ive been so crap this summer in getting things going (which is a shame as we had some awsome weather) but ive been working loads and when not doing that with my gf

so excuses over i am thinking as most of us will be back to school/uni etc or still working we need a big meet to blow those blues away (that and i miss hoppers)

so any ideas for a big meet? i was thinking the 2ed week of october? thats the 8th

the general aim for this one will just be to get as many people on the common as we can - also i should have a nice group of freshers from balls we may be able to bring down and if we ca ill get more people down

i was thinking just a 1 day job as the 2 day ones can be a bit of a mission....

so any ideas? is the 8th too soon too late? if people will be there over the next few weekends i can make it down so just leave a post on here

also people traveling long distances may be able to get some crash space at mine if they ask VERY nicely (ill be limited to only a few people so ask soon tongue )

back

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I'm up for whenever really smile

965 posts

Posted:
Same, would say that my half term starts the week after though. I can offer some crash space aswell to anybody wanting to travel here. biggrin

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
8th sounds fine...

I'm gonna be down for that biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Page: ......