Forums > Social Chat > On the subject of things that spin...

Login/Join to Participate

Big Daddi-Yomember
21 posts

Posted:
Yo-Yos! I'm encouraging people that yo-yo to try out poi, so I thought I'd try to get some people to yo-yo. smile It's really fun and looks incredible when you really get into it! You can (with little modding) put photons into your favorite yo-yos and get a really cool effect like beaming poi. If you want to learn some basics and intermediate stuff, go to www.yoyoing.com/kwos If you want to learn more advanced and slightly expert level tricks go to www.yoyoing.com/sector_y (also, go to the videos section and download some stuff there, you'll see some neato stuff)Also, go to www.yoyovideos.com They have really cool tricks, one of my favs is Spirit Coaster. And last, but not least, www.teamcypher.com This is the really amazing stuff. This is the stuff that I do. wink Download Shaolin Monk and Black Lotus from the on-string videos section. Those are two of my favorite tricks. (you will need the divX codec which can be downloaded from Sector Y)In conclusion, yo-yos are great! Learn the art, it's really fun!~Derrick

Wow! Check out this bagel I found behind my refridgerator!