MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
So, somehow Ive incurred some HoP shop referral dollars over the past few months. Im not exactly sure who it was or what they bought but I did give my ref ID out to a few people so Im just guessing it was them. Anyway, I noticed about a week ago my total went from $5 and change to $6 and change. I always thought it was strange at how little my total was rising because even at 5% commission, the 15 or so cents didnt really make sense. But now, after checking again, I noticed my total was back down to 5 something (I believe it was 6.03 and is now 5.91) and I didnt spend any of it. Now, of course I dont really mind that I lost 12 cents... But it just made me wonder what the hell is going on. Not only did it go backwards but I always had a feeling there was something screwy with the system in general. Anyone have any insight to give into this mystery?

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
maybe because of the exchange rate?

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Nice, just the reply I was looking for. I knew I wasnt crazy. smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

KambionGOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
Where do I go to check how much commission I receive?