Forums > Social Chat > Which hoppers did I dream about last night?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Lately there has been a lot of talk about me coming to the U.K for a little holiday in the not too distant future. hug

Enough talk to cause me to have a weird dream about it. (It won't take long I promise!)

- Mr. Chutney met me at the airport and he was driving a fancy vintage car

- In the waiting room of the airport, there was a swimming pool, I went for a swim and saw Ben and Lex there. They were on a holiday too. They owned these small colourful snakey dragon things that lived in the pool and one of them was called Gary.

- I went to see Macbeth at a theatre and Bird was Macbeth and FoxInDocs was Lady Macbeth, but she had an english accent instead of an aussie one. And it was a musical!

- Then I went to Falmouth, met so many awesome hoppers and shared a tent with PyroWill

- When I went up and introduced myself to ucof, he pounced on me and cracked my rib! I'll be careful when it comes to meeting you Jon! tongue

I always have such bizarre dreams ubblol

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Yes indeed... a kindof reverse pyschology - the more obvious I am, the less you see me biggrin

confused

ubblol

Getting to the other side smile

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I had a weird dream about the next Falmouth Meet this afternoon during a nap...

I dream that the Gwithian Camp Site was actually Jo Rhymes' mum's house which has been renovated since Falmouth 5. The Campsite was now an enclosed garden with fences. All The grass had been replaced by concrete slabs and a giant frog pond with a gazebo in the middle of the garden. People were arriving in dribs and drabs (I was careful not to step on any frogs/tadpoles). Some people were lucky enough to get rooms in the old but huge, well furnished house. There were some tents pitched up inside the parimeter of the garden fence. Mr Chutney was getting his room ready. There were dogs walking freely around the place (I think they were guard dogs)Bovril Monkey had just arrived and there werea few others milling about. I think we were trying to get a BBQ going and I was asked by another HOPper in her 50s whether or not I had remembered to bring the eggs this time, if not we'll pop over to Tescos/Co-Op.

Oh yeah, I received a text message from my MP3 player telling me a certain song failed to download from my computer as is was not licensed to do so and I was fearing that I'd be done for copyright theft...

confused confused confused ubbloco confused confused confused

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Oh yeah last night there was a mass trip to go see either 'Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith' or 'X-Men 3'. I think Linden Raiden was there. When we got to the theatre the auditorium was set out like a children's party venue or Vegas show with some seats as actual auditorium seats and some like tables/benches but they were all mixed together. When We tried to take our seats there wasn't enough for all of us so I took the escalator to the Gods(!) thinking it would be the balcony but it was another screen... above the clouds.

Passed Sharon Stone on the 5mile escalator ride. When we got to the top it wasn't another set of seats it was another auditorium. Except in one of those beacons of Gondor in the mountains from Lord of the Rings...

Frodo was there and I ended up teaching him how to cook a fish on the BBQ (A Red Snapper to be exact)

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
look Dave, despite your dreams, we're not camping out at my mum's although i'm sure mollydog would love it! biggrin

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Well... I had a thread about a HoPer this morning.
I dreamt about FRD.
I remember meeting him, and then a few things happened, and we got intimately close... and I mean intimately (nice body frd wink you're good, lol)
I have another gap here, but later I remember trying to find FRD and I got blown off! He ditched me for these other people I may have seen before, but I'm not sure. I remember being hurt and then waking up...
FRD: you were my first, and you broke my heart!

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ooh! sounds like fun! wink

Well, except for the whole ditching you part! hug

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
it was fun... until those prettier, more feminine girls came along *shakes first at silly females*

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
The most distinct HoPper dream I can remember was nice and safe; i had coffee with ucof and Konsti biggrin

And noone wants to hear mine involving Pet........
ubbangel

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Y'know, it would be really nice if I did have a problem with lots of pretty "feminine" girlys chasing after me... but alas... its just not he case.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Rouge: you're lucky... unless you were hurt over coffee.

FRD: maybe thats the problem... stop searching for the feminine ones... what's wrong with a girl who isn't real girly?

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Hanz

FRD: maybe thats the problem... stop searching for the feminine ones... what's wrong with a girl who isn't real girly?

biggrin wink

ubbangel

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
odd... quite odd. But dreams like that are the best

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
Ok, so 5 seconds after I woke up this morning I started giggling about the dream that I just had.

(as a side note, miss corinthian and Asena are married..)

Asena, Me, FRD and Miss are at PLAY festival watching the fire show.
There is a stall there selling sex toys, so I buy a rabbit thing, and the thing with 2 ends to it...
I go back to my tent and put them in my suitcase.

Now its time for all of us to sleep, and all the people present have to sleep in the same place - studio 10, at my college..

So all 4 of us get into our sleeping bags and lay down. All of a sudden Asena starts touching me...and I start touching him..and before you know it..well you get the idea wink But we have to be really really quite so Len and Henry don't hear.

Then all of a sudden I'm on the train home..getting of at Hastings. I leave my suitcase on the platform to hand my ticket into the office (why I have to do that I don't know...but hey this dream can't get much weirder ubblol)

As I'm walking back to the platform Pink walks past me and says "I don't think those chavs much liked the contents of your suitcase" (meaning the sex toys).
I get back to my case and there are 2 chavs with it opened, waving the rubbery instruments around, calling me a whore and a prostitute..

I got my suitcase back sat down and sparked up a cig, at which point the police turn up and tell me im under arrest because I had um..*ahem* nookie nookie with matt, and it was illegal becasue he was married ubblol

P'ease note - I am not that sexually promiscuous in real life! And I do not have sexual intercourse with openly gay men! ubblol
Even though I only cheated on henry in a dream - I feel really guilty! frown ubblol

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
woah, weird!
but don't worry Aimee, he deserved it, lol... someone had to get my revenge for me smile

Don't worry about dreams, unless you can control what happens... but you can't, right?

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Oh she was controlling it... she loves it! wink

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I had a dream with FRD in, I was playing a giant game of chess and he was one of the pieces, either a knight or a castle...and he was argueing with me about how I should play the game...ubblol bizzarre

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I dreamed about eating cake in the middle of a political discussion about the role of the U.S.A. in global politics.

Good cake. biggrin Don't remember much about the discussion. shrug

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Battenburg Rally Cake perhaps?

Yes I too had a dream about another HOPper but due to the ungracious, non-PG nature and all-out bizairreness of the dream I will decline from saying who it is (which makes this post rather pointless doesn't it? biggrin )

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
wow, is anyone else scared that FRD is dreamed about a lot (actually, speaking of FRD, one of the guys from Highschool Musical reminds me of frd)

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
eek WHO DAVE? WHOooooooooooooooooOO?

And I'm not scared of how much people dream about FRD. Most of the dreams seem pretty clean.... but then I dont post in here much ubbangel

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Who's Dave?

and Asena: keyword, MOST of them are pretty clean, mine wasnt!

lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
this wasnt a dream from last night but a while back i had i a dream that i was talking to aimee and she told me she'd quit smoking.
that was it. where it came from i dont know as i think i've only met her once.
umm

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
Does Aimee even smoke? (or only when she's on fire?)

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Hanz

Does Aimee even smoke? (or only when she's on fire?)

Oh yes. Too much.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Aimée, you say that like its a bad thing umm

2,443 posts

Posted:
ubblol like wise. i dont think i've ever had such a random dream before.

_Aimée_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I smoke too many cigerettes.

One could say you can't have enough of the green stuff...but I smoke too much of that as well..rolleyes

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
ubblol "If its flammable, Aimée's smoked it" ubblol

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
So THAT's where all my dried basil went! spank I was gonna use that for a pesto sauce!

2,443 posts

Posted:
ubblol i dont think i laughed so much at a thread before.
i smoke way too much to. pretty much anything i'm given unless its icky and brown and er and nasty and will make me feel like a cow on antibiotics!
and no i wasnt on about tobacco offtopic

Page: