Page:
BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
Okay, I did a search and came up with nothing, so I hope this hasn't been done already. smile

I know we all have them...

I will get us started off here

I do not eat or drink anything blue.

EDITED_BY: Blayze (1129747592)

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
me likes soft things

hug

dani_babybooSILVER Member
addict
667 posts

Posted:
im having a new outfit made for sundissentials 9th birthday on 26th november then in december im going to a night for breast cancer cos i need to have a meeting with miss behaving

enticed, entrapped, entombed.
intoxicated, impaled, ingested.
bewitched, beaten, broken.
enter the love realm...
insert ur token

o jej, ale bym ci wylizal ten pepek

stepped up promotions

7,193 posts

Posted:
my mate makes wigs n she's the one with all the lovely fluffyness i like to sleep on

purrrrrrrrrrrrrr meow

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
Written by: ravehead

also i sometimes get very feline like, as in i like my back n neck tickled (drives me wild) i like soft furry comfy things, i have to curl up in a ball to sleep, i love being pampered and best of all i love hugs/cuddles and kisses

purrrrrrrrrrrrr

I purr a lot when comfortable..: )))
When going somewhere specific on foot I never concentrate on the road, I allways switch off and think about things..

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

7,193 posts

Posted:
Written by: White RaveN

When going somewhere specific on foot I never concentrate on the road, I allways switch off and think about things..

i do that too, you just switch off and auto pilot takes over haha

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Ok, time to fess up

I've got a thing about doors.

Not like that you pervert biggrin

I don't like doors that are slightly open. I feel better if my door is shut, propably a privacy thing.

Also (as Rozi will know) I don't like walking through doors first. If I'm walking with some one I'll slow a couple of paces so they reach it first or I'll hold the door open for them to walk through first. shrug

I also had a habit (not really sure if I still do it) of scratching my lower jaw on the left side, from back to front, with my thumb when I'm concentrating on some thing I don't really want to (like trying to remember a presentation for French oral) Apparently this is some self-comforting thing.

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

boopoiBRONZE Member
99 posts

Posted:
Yeah, if I scratch the inide of the my left hand I have to scratch the inside of my right.. and similar...

Always remember... one MUST protect thy bread....

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
hmmm, i used to have the door thing - couldn't be in a room with an open door. now i don't mind so much though

i have a weird habit of shouting things like 'pheeb' 'glumph' and saying moo to people. barking on the tube, making loud noises in public. i know it sounds deliberate...but i swear i often don't realise i'm doing it! I also talk compulsively in a silly voice, sometimes to my boss/director/equally important and influential person, by mistake. d'oh!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

7,193 posts

Posted:
if i wake up during the night i have to turn my pillow ofer and put my telly on for ten mins or there's no way i can get back to sleep

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
I cant eat food that touches on my plate (eg:potatoes touching carrots etc) I also only eat one thing at a time (eg:eat all the potatoes before I move on to eat all the carrots and so on) so stews etc are out of the question !lol so those army trays with seperate sections are great!!

I click my knuckles,toes and back all the time.

I also rub my eyes when I get flustered.

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I foot flush toilets. Always have done. Don't really know when I started. If the toilet isn't foot flushable it annoys me. It has nothing to do with being scared of bacteria getting on my hands. I think its more to do with saving time, because as I flush with my foot I can be doing up my trousers with my hands.

A few more of my strange habits and other peoples can be found [Old link]

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
ha ha, i could never do that...not tall enough, i think i'd fall over backwards!

that would be an embarassing accident to report...

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
when im walking places i imagine im a ninja doing all these cool kung fu leaps and flips etc....cant do them really, but i like to dream

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

DominoSILVER Member
UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey
757 posts

Posted:
Hmm, I also talk to myself all the time. Thing is when I'm veeeeeery drunk I'll also have full blown conversations with myself, vocalising both sides ...

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Page: