Forums > Help! > referral programme

Login/Join to Participate

Birdienewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi people

Me and couple friends just started to do poi 2 months ago. We're new to HOP and wonder if anyone can lend us their referral code? thankx We are just hoping to buy some fire poi with discounted prices, may be around 20% off... (we are a bunch of poor students ubbloco )

It'll be cool if anyone of you can lend us a referral code. Please email it to us via sportaholic_samc@yahoo.co.nz

Thanks alot!!! ubblove thankx

PS: I hope this is ok to ask for the code actually...I know that we cant advertise it here...hopefully its ok to ask for one...

Cheers!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
eek ubblol

You also get discounted prices if you introduce someone new to HOP who buys things. Or ost on te message boards. Or buy stuff to start with. You can also get a discount for being nice on here. smile

devil

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
It says that you can give the code to friends, as long as it isn't advertised on the forums etc i think, so getting someone to give you a referral code should be ok.

As a student as well, I'd love to help you out (as helping you is also helping myself) but I haven't got as much as 20% off yet though
rolleyes

It's better to burn out than to fade away