Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey, i was wondering if any hoppers where going to this
its the friday 16th till sun 18th

all info's on the site, but i also noticed it says tepooka fire show.... so if im assuming right then whoo! bounce bonus!

anyone going that might wanna meet up and have a weavesmiley?

jen

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
*bump* ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
*promises reply*

:angel*

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
just a few days left.... tongue

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Make sure you see the 3 Daft Monkeys, they're ace biggrin

"Take that, math!"

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
3 daft monkeys?

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
indeed.

didya get the pm?

our lot are off to this today, tomorrow and thursday smile

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
yeah got the pm, but you guys are still confusing me frown

i know tepooka are there....

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
3 Daft Monkeys are an awesome band. They are on the lineup. See them. They are good. smile

TePooka are also a bunch of daft monkeys, but that's another story entirely. biggrin

"Take that, math!"

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hehehe now im less confuzzled tongue

i really cant wait now! plus its my first time in scotland and thats where a lot of my birth family are biggrin especially with it beinf near castle douglas. most ive never met lol, i told my dad and knowing him theyll all be stood at the gate when i get there! ubblol

so which hoppers are gonne be there?

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Stephannienewbie
1 post

Posted:
We are going to Knocken Gorroch too. I'm not allowed to adverstise but we are with the juggling shop that will be there. It's a great little festival.. have you been to Wickerman?

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
no i havent, ill keep an eye out for ya smile

something tells me that if theres gonna be juggling shops then im gonna be spending more money ubbangel

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
bounce setting off in an hour or two!

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

1stdegreeburnsGOLD Member
25 posts

Posted:
there is alot o us goin 2 th garroch from ayr tonight an some on sat th venue has changed from last year but its stil all gravy we think i'll hold a big sign up wiv your name an c wot happens
i smile because i have no idea whats going on

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
cool, in Langholm now bounce setting off in a bit, cant wait, seriously hold a sign up hehehe ill keep an eye out

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

25 posts

Posted:
sorry but the sign lasted only 10 min before it was recycled into a realy useful seat haha
did u c much there???
i met alot of minted peeps and managed 2 squeeze a new move in weavesmileybefore dementia totaly kicked ubblocoin but th digereedoo band was off the scale biggrin
unfortunately th tepooka thing wasnt all it was cracked up 2 b or maybe i missed th good bit confusedjust goin bak 2 ma pit an waitin for th mid week blues to hit
hope u an ure mates had a good 1 bye

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hehehe no worries! saw loadsa peeps spinning but was too scared to say hi. did chat to some women though i think it was the fri night, who told us to look for some multi-coloured vans. saw tepooka too, i liked the show, and considering everything went wrong for them and they just had to do what they could it turned out ok lol

hehehe yeah got their cd! they were great! think it was lunaloop.

well it twas good fun bounce and i plan to go to another sometime, althoug im thinking it may be the spring one hehehe, no ice on my tent then ubblol

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

25 posts

Posted:
didnt realise owt went wrong but yeah we were spinning outside after main stage shut we just built a wee fire an people came started 2 ask for a shot of the poi an damn some were really good but it didnt last all to long as ma parfin didnt last all to long anyway if you liked that one th spring one is the exact same including th weather but its much farther into th wilderness
you should maybe try wickerman although its gettin busy now i think its on its 4th year or a little closer to home is solfest which is really good and in th middle of summer on the solway coast
take care anyway
lawrie

KupschSILVER Member
163 posts

Posted:
baws baws and more hairy baws...this should teach me to check this board more often than i do. i would have gone to that. hope you kids had fun though. definetly next time...sk x

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

talked to pooks and they were most distressed. apparently everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong.

ah well.
there's always one....

hope the thing overall was good smile

25 posts

Posted:
it was all good an never a dull moment i guess i just built it up in ma head that it was going to resemble a big wonderful display and it prob was if things hadnt gone pete tong
never mind theres always tomorrow
anyway the whole fest got a clap

25 posts

Posted:
shame on you for missin the last one of the year cause it were rite gid bounce bounce2 ubbloco
anyway if your into this sort o fest you can check out festivali.org a think
there was another 1 on at ullapool at th weekend called loopallu twas ok but not the same feeling if u no what a mean L xx bye