Forums > Meet Others > christchurch spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

IcerSILVER Member
just a shadow of my former self...
205 posts

Posted:
hey, this goes out to all the spinners in chch. want to meet up and organise some sorta regular thing. at canty uni, so thought there might be 1 or 2 spinners there too. reply to this or PM me. as chch this is the home of homeofpoi, thought there should be a spinner or two in town. if there is a group of spinners already, would be keen to hook up with them.

It took a while, but once their numbers dropped from 50 down to 8, the other dwarves started to suspect Hungry.

KelhoonGOLD Member
6 posts

Posted:
Not spinning, but juggling. There is one person there who does a little spinning, so I guess more won't hurt - unless they force all the jugglers out :-(

https://www.jugglingdb.com/clubs/index.php?record=710

Cheers,

Kelhoon juggle

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
NEW NEW NEW !!!
Hi guys i hoping that everyone will read this even though ive hopped on a thread -
is anyone in christchurch ??? im stuck here for a few days and im bored - anyone wanna spin?
drop me a pm if there's anything going on.
Thanks
Becs xxx ubbrollsmile

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.