Page:
lauz the caterpillagoddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!
2,443 posts

Posted:
after along discussion with my friend last night we started talking about how we disagreed with religion because of what it does to people.
i dont know how many of you on this board are religious but my question stands as, if you had been told by a higher authority in your religion, say a prophet for example, to kill an innocent man would you do it?
i know i wouldnt, and i personally think that anyone who does/would is incredibly sick in the head. i suppose after all the suicide bombings this ideal crept up into my head but i would like to know how everyone else views it.
would you kill an innocent for your beliefs?
do you agree some one has the right too?
what do you think of people who would?
and at not such an extreme point but would you let your beleifs completely rule your life and the decisions you make?

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
YAY akashla's back....

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

AkashlaBRONZE Member
72 posts

Posted:
Only briefly. I have to study for an exam and have been trying to avoid the evil time stealing internet. But hey! and hugs! and other 'nice to see you too' stuff!

I am not a bitch.
I am THE bitch.
And Im Miss Bitch to you.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Written by: Akashla

Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. (Mark 3:28-29 KJV)

Wow!! does this mean you can get away with ANYTHING short of taking the lords name in vain (blasphemy) and still be admitted to the kingdom of heaven...jesus!... oops means I'm off to the fires of hell (hope they let me spin) juggle

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Page:

HOP Новостная рассылка

Подпишитесь, чтобы получать последние новости о продажах, новых выпусках и многое другое ...