And on ANOTHER happy note, I got paid today biggrin

I think God has taken a shine to me.

See some of you at PLAY!

weavesmiley hug

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

God hates me.

Setting off this morning, I got to the edge of town, happily driving to PLAY, then guess what?

My universal steering joint broke.

As far as my mechanic makes out, it's the bit that joins the steering column to the axle. Worse, he doesn't have the part in stock and it'll take a day or two to arrive. Then half a day to fit. Looks like I'm not coming to PLAY.

*SHAKES FIST AT SKY*

"WHY!??!!?!?! WHY?!?!?!??!!??!!!"

What was going to be the best 3 days of this year so far have been ruined! ARRRGGHHH!!!

Sorry if this is entirely self absorbed, but my God do I hate you right now... angry angry angry

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Fecking technology...

But then again, you could of taken the hint and done a search on "the game" wink

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
My life has been ruined by the game so this is my chance to ruin sombody else's life.

Lemonkey, just click [Old link] . *evil laugh* ubblol

Oh yeah, i lost. *stops evil laugh* frown

Page: