Forums > Social Chat > If you are a poor, smoker

Login/Join to Participate

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
If you smoke and because of it you are poor and cant afford poi, simply un do your shoe laces, light up 2 cigerettes, tie the string to the cigerettes......and spin them around...like poi...its fantastic!...looks better than normal poi actually...

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
and waste two cigarettes?!?! are you crazy? I'll just smoke em, thanx. mmmmmm. . . . cancer. if you're too poor to afford poi just steal what you need. money grubbing capitalists deserve it, right? j/k

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Master sodium, you're weren't perchance hanging round Tapton Flats, Sheffield, England around April 30th this year were you?

Are you now or have you ever been a locust?

Meh

master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
hey now, nobody's supposed to know aboot that. viva la resistance!

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

Distorted Silencemember
217 posts

Posted:
I agree, thats a waste of two ciggies... and I would have had poi.. if they too wernt stolen :S

I'm left with my staff now, itll do the job until i get all my money

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
A good idea for cheap poi - I saw this the other day..

two red onions in socks.. voila! you can even use them for dinner when you are done with them!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
If you are poor because you spend all your money on smoking the simple answer is to give up smoking Spend the money saved on a multitude of different poi and other assorted toys to play with, which gives you something to do with your hands thus taking your mind off smoking.

This really works. (well it did for me )

Are we nearly there yet?