Page: ...
Raymember
3 posts

Posted:
I have been around for 50 years and have had many different women but there is only very few of the women that have really understood the satisfaction of sex. and each of the evern now after 10 to 12 years later are still coming to me to satisfy them and ask why their husbands cant do what i do for them. I have started a man to man class to teach men how to give the women of their life the best of sex. The men i have teach the thing have given me more then I have ever thought the ability to show them how to satisfie the women the love. What I am asking is why dont other men know what it takes and why dont they past it on like i do?

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
*ooh, prepares for cheesy moment..*

I fukin love u guys, all of ya!

Az abouve, So below...

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Oooooh I like this thread!

hehehehehe...
*naughty giggles*

however, in order to keep my "innocent squeaky-clean" image intact, I'd better not comment...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Yes DarkFairyQueen... you may... but please... be gental with me... I'm a fragile little sex toy...

---------------------------
It’s nice skipping the small talk. She doesn’t have to talk.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
What should i know about DFQ?

What are you doing to arsn....?

Is it interesting?

Does it involve whips?

Nutella?

......Ice cubes??????

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Alright well on the topic of sex, we might as well keep this whole thing going...

what about multiple partners??

As in at the sametime?

I mean isn't it every guys fantasy to have 2 girls at the same time...and maybe this is a few girls fantasies too?

I would have to say that I would prefer to have a threesome with 2 girls and 1 guy then 1 girl (ie me) and 2 guys. This is because, I agree that women are more sexy then males, and I think women generally would know how to please other women. I hell you got the same equipment. But I think I would prefer a woman as opposed to another guy just purely on the physical sense, as in women are much more graceful and elegant creatures then males - mostly. Although there are some pretty graceful and elegant males, but they are not words that you usually use to describe males are they?

I have never had multiple partners at the same time. I doubt I will, as I am in a fantastic relationship already. I also believe that there are a whole lot of issues to discuss if you are already in a relationship and want to bring another person into it purely for sex or to fulfil a fantasy. I think for me the jealousy issue would be a big thing; even after the event had happened, I would be constantly paranoid that my partner would be thinking that the other person was better then me.

*keeping the Ball(s) rolling)*

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

1,903 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Katinca
I mean isn't it every guys fantasy to have 2 girls at the same time...and maybe this is a few girls fantasies too?
This is not true... not every guy dreams of having two girls... I myself, dream of atleast three to four...

-------------------------------

[ 29 May 2002, 11:38: Message edited by: Arsn ]

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*rolls eyes at arsn*

personally?

hmm. I can see a multiple partners thing being fun. Ok, ok, i can even say it's crossed my daydreaming mind, but conditional to a few things.

1. There are almost know girls I know as of now that i'd be remotly comfortable being with in that situation. I could always meet one... but in general i get along with girls less well and am less comfortable around them... i.e. i could see having sex with a male friend as a favor if it meant a lot to him and i was comfortable with him, but not a female one.

2. Of course you have to know their history... especially with that many people... there's a lot of little logistics to something like that...

3. Unless teh third etc. person(s) were a very good friend of my bf and myself both, i would prolly sya i would only do this with mutual friends who were all comfortable with the idea. It takes away from teh oppurtunities for jealousy, and in you as friends are all comfortabel with each other i can see it as being a great bonding thing... but no personal expierience here... yet?

neways, my $0.02

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Arsn you Smart arse

You know what I mean...

It's not like you dream about having 3 girls and 3 guys do you?…All your other people involved are females yes?

I could be wrong here??

I guess this also relates to something else that Josh and I have discussed on many occasions, and that is females can openly be more touchy-feely to their fellow female friends and society thinks nothing bad of this. There are girls who have greetings where they kiss and hug each other very closely...and I know many girls who have kissed other girls without a second thought. But if you turn that around and had two guys, greeting each other with a hug-touchy-feely-kissy-stuff, then immediately they are considered by most people around them to be gay?

I think that this is quite a crap view for society to have, and why has it evolved this way? Why is it more acceptable for women to be touchy-feely-kissy-huggy (I like that string of words ) then for males to be. I think it's really sad, guys are always perceived to be the strong masculine ones, and are usually put down by society if they show emotional feelings, but it's totally acceptable and even expected of women to have the soft emotional feminine touch. Women are allowed to kiss other women, and cry in public and all those things and it’s totally accepted by society for them to do that. But if a guy does that well he’s generally perceived as gay or a big sissy...

Just ranting about the world and society I will get on with what I am paid for now, and do some work…*sigh*

[ 29 May 2002, 11:56: Message edited by: Katinca ]

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

1,903 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Katinca
It's not like you dream about having 3 girls and 3 guys do you?…All your other people involved are females yes?

I could be wrong here??

I myself, have no problem with having another guy involved... as long as I'm on this side of the bed, he's on that side... and NO touchies...

-----------------------------------
It isn’t about winning or losing, it’s about looking good winning OR losing.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
which i think is part of the point katinca was getting at...

but i could be wrong. it's denfinetly part of teh point i'm getting at...

hence why all friends and all that comfortabel with each otehr....

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
wow, i really shouldnt have read this thread. it, along with bloody exam revision, doesnt help with the reminder of being alone and repressed!

heehee, still smiling though

[ 30 May 2002, 03:21: Message edited by: lolli ]

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Hay Katinca,
Maybe it's being in Oz? Where men are men

My group of mates doesn't have a problem greeting each other in a hug-touchy-feely way.

But then may be we spend to long loved up, and it carries through?

- Alienfox -

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:

I'm with Mr A, ss'all about 3 girls at 1nce.
infact,leave the guy out of it completely (unless it's u Arsn ofcourse)...

HOoHOo...
DFQ xx

-Any way you like it baby

Az abouve, So below...

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
I'm with DFQ on this one

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
Ofcourse u r, u litl minx!

Az abouve, So below...

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Ooooooo, so many possible lewd comments!

[ 30 May 2002, 05:37: Message edited by: Dom ]

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Dom you're one of the girls now....so how about it??????

You know you love it.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Ooooo, that last post is sandwiched between DFQ and BamBam. I'm in heaven!

How about it? Whatever, I'm pretty open minded and relaxed. Who said "I'll try anything once, except incest and folk dancing."?

King LouieJungle V.I.P.
19 posts

Posted:
uh uh,

Surely one of the moderators is going to have to step in and stop this monkey business.

This has got disguesting, You're dragging down the whole tone of the Home of Poi. I think its absolutely discraceful. and I expect a full written apology.

Please, Do not ever mention Folk Dancing agian.

And miss Dark Fairy Queen, you seem to be having trouble with that caps lock button again

Chill
Cousin Louie

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Dom

In the interests of being open minded I advise trying anything twice (except incest and that other stuff).

- Alienfox -

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thing abou the threesome is that you all have to really talk it out first and it can't be with a couple and someone invited in without alot of good conversation first. I really think it is something best kept between friends because there is none of that jealous "what if...?" going on, you know?

And yes, two women are better than two men....

And yes, Kyrian, I will get those final days up...was wondering when you were going to ask!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

1,903 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by DarkFairyQueen
I'm with Mr A, ss'all about 3 girls at 1nce.
infact,leave the guy out of it completely (unless it's u Arsn ofcourse)...
I just wanted to remind everyone about this... for all you people out there who think I'm not Alpha Male... tee hee...

----------------------------------

DarkFairyQueenmember
557 posts

Posted:
'OO-OOO-OO'

*Does her apeman dance*

Az abouve, So below...

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Pele, do I have to beg?

*whimpers a little*

btw, sunshine is lovely

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
The few times i have involved in trios were spur-of-the-moment things. In all cases, the people involved were friends of varying degrees of closeness, in none of them was it discussed beforehand. First one worked out okay, but since neither girl is into girls, we ran out of body parts after awhile. Same thing the second time, one girl actually left partway through. Third time would've been WAY more fun were it not for circumstances i won't detail, but it convinced me of the following: I personally would far rather enjoy the undivided attention of 2 guys. If i'm going to all the trouble of fooling around w/ 2 people, i wanna be in the middle!

I will also mention that one of the sexiest things anyone can do is simply to respond, to show how much you like it. Moan, writhe, offer extravagant rewards for not stopping whatever they're doing, let your partner know! Very very sexy...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
*cough* Pele *cough*

puh-leezeeeee?

c'mon, it's the last set of days... well, three...

and then this can retire...

how many lives am i down to, like four?

lol.

Keep your dream alive

Shalom VeAhavah

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
I just gotta say that I expected there to be loads of comments on this subject
So here is mine . . .
Well there it is! And thats all I have to say.

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
In fact I do have something to say!
Maybe we should rename this site! We could call it. . .
*Home of poi and nipple twirling*

Just a thought!

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I know the secret to woman. It called BEING YOURSELF. If you act like yourself then the woman that you would actually want to spend time with and that would want to spend time with will naturally come to you. There is no sure fire way to get every woman you meet want to have sex with you unless you use a drug or some other illegal procedure on them. So in my opinion, this Ray guy is saying alot of shit

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Hmmmmm..........

I had a threesome.

*Dibs sits back in her chair and reflects on what happened*

2 females and male

*reflects again*

hmmmmm............

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Page: ...