MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:

Ok i know there are already a few from Cambridge which i have still yet to meet, but thought i would put this here for any lurkers so that sometime we could all get a really big meet going on.
I know theres some sort of meet on jesus green in Cambridge personaly i hate jesus green its not safe at night but if there were to be loads of people there i might not mind so much smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I sometimes come over to Cambridge to see friends. Do you have a regular night you meet on or is it a more haphazard arrange as you go along type thing? If its regular I might show up some day..... who knows!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

lassnewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Great, it sounds like there's a few poi-ers out there in Cambridge. Has anyone worked out if there's a regular meet yet?

VampyricAcidSILVER Member
veteran
1,286 posts

Posted:
biggrin yay cambridge people!! I'm free thursdays and most evenings, let me know if there is anything going on and i'll be there!!!

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
I'm moving about a bit between cambridge and london at the moment, but if there was a definite time for a meet I could probably make it. I think Beninaspin (I think his hop name is that) and yeahpoi (lurker but I know him) are in cambridge too.

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

stavvyGOLD Member
18 posts

Posted:
im in saffron walden just outside of cambridge but know a lot of spinners in my little town that might want to head down to cambs when is there a regular meet and if it is not organised why not start a regular meet like i did with friends in nottingham biggrin

hope to see you all in a spin! stu

stu - the most intelligent (ameoba) in the world

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
There's already a [Old link] and as that one's newer (yes, it works differently in Meet Others) and longer I'm going to lock this one.