Forums > Beginner Staff Moves > Steve variation - The Deve-o

Login/Join to Participate

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
Hey chaps...

I tried doing a Steve today but instead of going round the back of my neck I leant back and did a spin on my chest and then back into the steve....do i get a lollypop?

smile dave

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
no, you must do it 5 times first
or appeal to mcp for special consideration
(suitably nonchalant expressions can earn you bonus lolly-points!)
smile

you must be feeling very bendy

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
lol - dammit just discovered I am doing a half-Steve with the spin across the chest...

apparently anyone who knows anything (excluding me obviously biggrin) knows that the full steve goes down arm, back of neck, up arm, down inside of same arm, across chest and up inside of first arm... how embaressing...*shuffles off to gereatric home and remembers to read what the hell everyone is talkiong about more ofter*

ps feeling sore in the face for not being as bendy as i need to be ubblol

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
the full deveo could be like a headless full steves move but may require some stepping and bodymovement like stuff in following the movement of the staff to get it back up the other arm shall have to try all this tommorow when its all sunny like seenings as oz is like that biggrin

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

rifionmember
19 posts

Posted:
if you lean way back, and get your chin out of the way, you can get a few full spins out of it. And it makes yuo look like keenu in that matrix movie.

And if it goew up to your neck, try barrel rolling out of it.

rifionmember
19 posts

Posted:
after that you can learn how to type, a skill i obviously haven't mastered yet.