Forums > Social Chat > I lost my drum at moonfest!!! :o(

Login/Join to Participate

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Last night after I'd finnish all the clean up and I was all packed and ready to go... I felt like something was missing :???: but I new there was nothing left there to take home.... But NO drum ... We had a look around for it but like I said I'd cleaned up and nothing was left.... My drum was gone!

I'm hoping that some helpful soul picked it up thinking it was left behind by someone or maybe someone cofused it with their own, and it will find it's way back to me soon... cos I love it muchly and I'm very sad without it

So if you see a beautiful Rainbow dawn drum around please let me know... I'd looped the rope to make a handle and well it's a djembe and it's rainbow and beautiful and I love it so if you see it anywhere please let me know.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Loolamember
42 posts

Posted:
Hey little Moon Pixie,
i know it won't help but...

*picks up a little flower for the little pixie and tries to make her smile again*

Loola

The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only one page...

3,492 posts

Posted:

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the flower it did make me smile...

But I'm still abit sad...

I think it will come home though... (wishful thinking )

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Bugger that is really dumb... after such a fantastic night too... I have rung around the friends that I was with and they havent seen hide nor hair of your little baby... Was it one of the drums that the beautiful people from the Three World shop makes? Like the ones that are sold at the valley markets on Saturdays? If so I saw it floating around but didnt see what happened to it... sorry I couldnt be of more assistance...But let it be known that I will keep up the search for her
Lots of warm fuzzy lekka lovies to you to try to cheer you up hun. I feel that your drum will make her way home....

[ 25 July 2002, 20:17: Message edited by: Valura ]

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
hope so

I saw it floating arround too... after most of the drummers had left there were a few people having a bit of a tap on it which I don't mind... I welcome people to have a play.... but it makes me sad to think that maybe I should have been more protective of it or have it go missing... I'm a pretty trusting person and when things like this happen... alot like your situation at splendour, Valura .... you get abit disheartened and tend not to want to be so trusting

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yeah its sad to have to watch stuff like your drinks and drums when you are in a group of like minded people... thinking of it this way Moon Pixie, you bring people together in a really beautiful way at least once a month, you give up your time and resources and whenever Im at moonfest I watch people light up in such a beautiful way. A lot of people have a great deal of respect for you and I know that you have only ever put out positive energy... so this is what I reckon... your drum will return. Not nessacarily your current baby but you will be given a drum back... more than likely a more fantastic drum,( if thats possible) and the universe will provide it... When you work so well with the positive side of things the beautiful energy comes back to you... I will send out some empowered thoughts to help her find her way home to you... bright blessings Moon Pixie and keep smiling...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

sammember
32 posts

Posted:
youmust feel really bad about that drumm
i hope you find

do you have any advice perchasing one???

good luck
peace
sam

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Moon Pixie - my thoughts are with you, I am always worried about my toys when I take them out but like you I also like to be able to lend them to anyone who asks.

I have done fairly well so far and only lost a couple of little bits, also the type of people that were at the moonfest are unlikely to have stolen it, it is more likely that it will be returned I feel.

Good luck in finding your drum, I have a funny feeling that it will be back in its rightful hands very soon

Mark P

3,492 posts

Posted:
Thanks for your thoughtful words lovely people

Sam, I could recommend heaps of places to buy really lovely yummy drums here in Australia...

But I know customes don't let you travel with them.... they try to take the skin off! unless of corse it is a non animal skin like my baby was (vegan drum ) and sometimes there is also issues with the wood too unless it's been treated....