Forums > Help! > editing photo gallery

Login/Join to Participate

cinderfellaGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
i hope i didn't miss this topic when i ran my search...if i did please forgive this newbie...anywho...i set up my gallery, i uploaded files...BUT how can i edit them...change the captions, or delete certain photos etc ? ubbloco

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Sign in, click the "Gallery" link above, then click "My Gallery" which is on the left near the top. Then go to the picture you want to edit. Click the pic to go into it. Then, beneath the filmstrip style bit (beneath the photo - the list of 5 images in your gallery) is a few options including "Edit Photo".

You can edit captions, change the pic or delete the photo there.

smile

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
mate how come youve got so much space? youve got over 600k of photos! have you brought loads from the HoP shop or something?

fire leads to creation

poiromaniacBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
wavehello welcome

photos look great

* people who dont like cats were probably mice in an earlier life *

cinderfellaGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
thanx a bunch - worked great!!! it figures i didn't even notice that "edit photo" button

cinderfellaGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
you're right. spent way too much $$$ at the shop...or is that not enough...depends on your point of view i guess. it's amazing how much money you have to fritter away when you don't have a girlfriend..

cinderfellaGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
thank you...thank you very much....what's the trick to adding these graemlins...they look pretty cool as are the quotes.

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
when your posting a reply to this post thanking me just look to the left below the listbox. biggrin

basicly its worth taking a few minutes clicking on every single hyperlink on the site just to see what they can do.

fire leads to creation

IfritBRONZE Member
The GF of HoP
492 posts

Posted:
he he im so happy. last week i brought some monkeyfists from the online shoop and now i have 2750K. how on earth can i fill it biggrin

fire leads to creation