Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Durham Juggling Convention, 16-17/10/04

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Heh Ho people
Well Autumn has truely hit, here in Blighty and I for one........... am NOT bloody READY!!!
So in a vague and possibly stupid attempt to fend off the inevitable onslaught I go North in the hope of finding sunshine in the armpits of jugglers!!
So if anyone from the London area, fancies something similar - I shall be driving (or thinking of) up on the Friday night or Saturday morning, and returning sometime later!!
So PM me or add to the thread and get a posse, for I have the FireNix mobile - and it runeth FOR EVER!!!! well until the Deisal runs out and we all chip in for some more!!!
Peas out

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
its come around again biggrin

juggly goodness

see y'all there

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
it's durham again this weekend smile

https://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?id=7215

and if you're lucky (and if you can find them....) Vodka and Orange may, or may not be on stage....

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
once again one of the best short conventions around. fantastic venue, lovely people, good food, great show.

you're all fooooools to miss it. especially Ed LTC.

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Agreed. Definately the best short convention I've been to. Pretty much entirely due to the organisers and good organisation. Lots of time to juggle, exceptionally well done show, cabaret style, with tables and lots of booze availible, leading to exceptionally good atmosphere... and locals watching the show as well! ++! Then lots of time to juggle drink and eat after the show, as well as decent sleeping arrangements... not just sleeping on the floor, but a dedicated room and lots of mats to sleep on. Then a nice chilled out sunday morning, and pretty damn great pub food. (and not just cos breakfast was on the skimpy side)

H: great organisation, great show, getting time to practise even thou I was in the show, managing to interact with kids. Learning more diabolo. Adrian pole not growing in height, but in performance instead.

L: it ending so quickly. Having to snooze on sunday night due to iminent brain death, otherwise would have loved to stay up and play lots. Rubbing my neck raw again practising contact... biggrin Well maybe that's a high.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.