Forums > Social Chat > Crepes and/or Nutella...

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Why is it every post i read on this site ends in a discussion or explaination about crepes, and/or nutella???

ARE YOU PEOPLE INSANE?

Havent you ever heard of good old fashioned pancakes and jam?

or has the fact that its the end of the financial year finally got to me and turned me into an old fuddy duddy....

hey... fuddy duddy....... good word..... might add that one to the other post.......

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
What in the world is a hoola hoop?

You mean like a potato chip (American that is)

Man language bariers suck!!

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I haven't yet managed to try the hoola hoops and nutella thing. But crisps and chocolate in general rule. Mmmmm, I used to eat kit kats and salt n vinegar crisps at the same time.

While on the subject of sweets and stuff, Cantus reminded me of 'Highland Toffee Bars' yesterday. Anyone else remember them???
Used to get them in swimming bath vending machines. They were yummy. If anyone knows if the still exist let me know. Mmmm....chewy goodness.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

2,905 posts

Posted:
Swimming Bath vending machines???

What does swimming and baths have to do with a vending machine??

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIREmember
192 posts

Posted:
I remember the highland toffee bars...stunning!! but who can remember wham bars??....the really were the mutts nuts!! (dogs bollocks!)
wham bars are officially (according to me) better than the toffee....sorry i wasnt at the 7th's PIP but i was painting my new room a lovely shade of blue....should be there next time tho!!

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Ray - I only used to eat them after a trainning sesson at the baths. Thats where cantus got his too. Whats so hard to understand about that geekoid?? *prays quietly "please don't get the truck, please don't get the truck..."*

You can still get wham bars. They had those wickedy little fizzy bits in them!! hehehe.
Anyone remember 'Popping Candy'?????

*runs round, occasionally jumping into the air - pretending to be popping candy*

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
i coudl be wrong, but i at least, and prolly no non travelled american, know's what you mean by "work out sessions at teh baths"

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
stoopid political correctness deprives today's kidses of these white cigarette shaped candies with a red tip in a cigarette style box called 'fags.'
they have now been renamed to 'fads' I'll scan a pack so you won't have to commit me...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

2,905 posts

Posted:
*Looks at the truck, looks at Dibs... Looks at the truck, looks at Dibs Remembers how hard it was to get the dried blood off the bumper and decides to stop running over Dibs.*

She means going swimming the brittish dont take baths like us Americans, they have to swim; but the real question is, when they go to the "Baths" do they swim nekid?

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Bender don't get me started on fags

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
heh heh heh fags and WHIZ FIZZ...... ahhhhhhhhh those were the days

and pink musk sticks! YEAH!

and we really did pretend we were smoking with "fags" seriously.... its amazing they didnt ban them sooner! i think i might go buy a packet of "fads" (bah) at lunch now...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Page: ...