Aleksjourneyman
64 posts

Posted:
Now I'm not suggesting I actually poi with them that would be cruel and they are beautiful and it's so nice to see them flying round. But when i go out to poi at night does it disturb them or their food do you think?

Al

PS I've a feeling they like weave best!

Look at me twirl my pretty rainbow poi in my rainbowhat with my rainbow earings and my rainbow top etc.....

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
no i don't think so.. although they may get funny readings from thier sonic wot-sits.. but I reckon that they would 'see' your poi as a rather large thing and stay away from you.. as for the food.. dunno.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
It possibly helps them as all the moths and other insects will be attracted by the lights and so you're bringing them lots of food smile

One of my friends is adamant that if you whistle, it "blinds" bats and makes them crash into trees

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Aleksjourneyman
64 posts

Posted:
Well they keep me company!

Look at me twirl my pretty rainbow poi in my rainbowhat with my rainbow earings and my rainbow top etc.....

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
No way!!! Durbs you know Adam Ant!!! Cool!

*sings*

Staaaand and deliverrrrr
Your money or your life
tum te tum te tum

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Silly person

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi