Page:
Kimmember
46 posts

Posted:
Are there any hot guys in here?

Walking slowly through the rain, with out worries ther's no pain, when you see a shooting star, all your problems seem so far, if you give true love and trust, just give me all you got.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi Bender, nice thoughts.

quote:
Sometimes, when you find yourself subconsiously drawn to someone, it helps to pause for a tick and consider: how much of your desires shaped by marketing? etc
But, the real question is how much desire is shaped by evolution?

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Thanks to severe sociological fuck-ups like 'speed dating' and 'video introductions' it is sad to know that desire is shaping evolution. This in itself is not a problem. It is the superficiality of some peoples' desire that causes humanity to stumble after shallowness.

It is my hope that our gene pool will not be dominated by cleavage and cleetus.

Jebus I actually saw a news item easlier this week on the commercial media about 'speed dating' finally coming to Australia.
"Gee honey, you're my only one... after my primary and secondary preference..."

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
For the record:-
https://www.hugbubble.co.uk/HOP.html
Now, don't forget it again.

[ 20 June 2002, 20:48: Message edited by: Durbs ]

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Rozi's right, that really is me! Honest! I'll have to think about growing that beard back and dying some roots in.

Bender, the last things I found incredibly hot & sexy about someone was their smile and their happiness. The package counts a bit, but can easily be out weighed.

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Dom I'm looking at you through new eyes... how about a candle lit dinner for two.....ohh hold on......how about for three (I'll bring a friend!)

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
I think Glass definitely has some hot moves. Unfortunately for him I’m not an extremely cute young lady. eer, or cute, or young, or a lady.

In fact, I’m going to become your stalker. Following you with my video camera, until I have stolen all your special powers.

Alienfox

- Alienfox -

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Dom I honestly think you look better than Brad Pitt !!!!
What's this thing with Brad Pitt anyway ???

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
What's this thing with Brad Pitt?
Simple: he looks like me, so everyone fancies him as they're more likely to get with him than me.

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
BamBam, can I be that friend who does on the date with you and Dom? .........Looking mighty fine Brad...oh...I mean DOM...on that delightful picture.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
quote:
-------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, when you find yourself subconsiously drawn to someone, it helps to pause for a tick and consider: how much of your desires shaped by marketing? etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But, the real question is how much desire is shaped by evolution?

the ACTUAL real question here is how much evolution is shaped by desire??

VHF.. GM foods... GM babies.. CLONING??!!

[ 21 June 2002, 03:51: Message edited by: sarah... ]

Fire... A bushmans telly

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Pele
Small Boy,
You forgot funny and intelligent, with eyes to get lost in and a nice ass for grabbing. However, you did very well getting all the other important attributes
When you've been like that since birth, it gets a bit old as far as attributes go.
I didn't think it was worth mentioning.
lol -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Man are there ever some hot chicks on here, like Flash fire.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Well, I just think that there are a lot of beautiful people, but I won't names because I don't want to make anyone embarassed or anyone else feel inferior.

But EVERYONE on here is a beautiful person. Some are downright hot, too...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Good point Sarah,

quote:
the ACTUAL real question here is how much evolution is shaped by desire??
VHF.. GM foods... GM babies.. CLONING??!!
I don’t know if desire is shaping evolution, but yeah many seem to see gmo’s, cloning humans, and other “modern” technologies as progress. The real question is where will it end?

As far as marketing goes. I would say that while marketing exploits desire and sexuality to sell products, we inherited our desire through our DNA

Yeah, and everyone is beautiful in their own way

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dom:
Bender, the last things I found incredibly hot & sexy about someone was their smile and their happiness. The package counts a bit, but can easily be out weighed.
dude! horses for courses, and i understand your personal choices . As for myself, I am going through an incorrigibly amorous time in my life, so romantic ideals play heavily on my sense of 'hot.' I notice that romantic people tend to focus on the long term, the commitment, and thus what appeals to them are timeless attributes (yes their smile, their happiness, but more!) rather than things that may fade, then pass with time (superficial beauty, bank cheques, fashion.) Please understand, that it is my bias and my world for the time being, and that I no-one's really wrong unless it hurts anyone.

I am not a pretty girl
that is not what I do
I ain't no damsel in distress
and I don't need to be rescued
so put me down punk
maybe you'd prefer a maiden fair
isn't there a kitten stuck up a tree somewhere
what if I knew that I called your bluff?
don't you think every kitten figures out
how to get down
whether or not you show up
I am not a pretty girl
I don't want to be a pretty girl
no I want to be more than a pretty girl

-Ani DiFranco, 'Pretty Girl'

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
LOL Ray, that comment about the Black and White photo's is funny.

Ummm....speed dating? What the hell is that? (says the girl who has been dating the same guy 5 years)....

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

6,978 posts

Posted:
speed dating is like a conveyor belt: groups of women pay to sit at tables (6, 20 the sizes vary) where men pay to sit at each woman's table for a set amount of time (20mins? the times vary) before rotating to the next 'candidate.'
Speed dating is to romance what instant noodles is to a gourmet pizza.
Yet one more way some schmucks are makin' money out of loneliness.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
i dont know about anybody else, but im blown away by the fact that flash indirectly called me cute...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
ahh yes, i agree that speed dating is a sham.. however i am deeply troubled by the above slandering of instant noodles' good name..
Do not underestimate the power of the NOODLE!!

- so, date no. #234234, do you come here often?

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
A color pic of me
My pic

heh...thats me on a senior pride day in my school entitled...Nerd Day

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

[ 21 June 2002, 15:37: Message edited by: Dj Tact ]

Im flying away, running like the wind as i chase the sun up and spinning around, circles in my mind sailing over ground feeling the flow that Dj Tact brings down.My image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind. To over come want more to survive, my image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, and the enemy is reflect in the same time. I cant stop, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind, right here is where the angle start at, conflict contact, and combat, fighters say where there land is marked at, settle the dispute about whose the loudest, strongest, endless, only one of us will ride forever, so you and I cant ride togther, cant live... cant die together, all we can do is collide together, so i skillfully apply the pressure, wont stop till im forever. My doorstep where death never comes, walk tall why ever run?

Sundancemember
58 posts

Posted:
ide like to think im hot but you be the judge
check out my pics . im sundance

wazzzzzzzzup all im sundance from san antonio i dont know alot of you but i hope to get to know you better on here if your in san antonio write me a i.m. laters.........sundance

Dj Tactmember
53 posts

Posted:
Holy shit Sundance that is a badass picture of you in your profile, did whoever took it set a capture delay to get that super long tracer?

Thats the best single picture of poi i have ever seen.

Im flying away, running like the wind as i chase the sun up and spinning around, circles in my mind sailing over ground feeling the flow that Dj Tact brings down.My image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind. To over come want more to survive, my image is reflecting in the enemys eyes, and the enemy is reflect in the same time. I cant stop, flesh of my flesh mind of my mind, right here is where the angle start at, conflict contact, and combat, fighters say where there land is marked at, settle the dispute about whose the loudest, strongest, endless, only one of us will ride forever, so you and I cant ride togther, cant live... cant die together, all we can do is collide together, so i skillfully apply the pressure, wont stop till im forever. My doorstep where death never comes, walk tall why ever run?

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
ummm.... *giving in to this thread*

Here in CT we are suffering from an affliction that is characterized by a lack of men who are both hot and interesting. Please send an ample supply of hot men who have the ability to hold my attention for more than 30 seconds, as we seem to be fresh out. Any help you can offer during this time of crisis would be greatly appreciated.
Thank-you
C.A.H.I.M.
(Center for the Aquirement of Hot and Interesting Men)

"Dancing can reveal all the mystery that music conceals"

~Charles Baudelaire

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

keep in mind folks, i hadn't shaved for three days prior to the photo....

::stealth bannana - SMART FRUIT!::

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
lol Nyx!!!!

damn i've heard that so many times from those around here. heh, mebbe cause it's true. once in awhile there are exceptions. but not enough and they arn't useful. the karate boy with the sunglasses was fairly nice looking (in westerly) but then i have weird taste sumtimes. and it's not like i ever actually got to hold a conversation with him or nethin. nor is he likely ur age, hell i'm not even sure he was my age

Lol Whiffle Squeek you are cute so why shouldn't she? you don't take good pictures tho IMO. at least i think ur cuter in real life *shrugs*

thank you mikeginny for the compliment in case i don't see you on IM. hope ur job is going well and all that meesy biology stuff i don't understand is helping someone out.

and drubs, i swear i'll add mugshots to my hopeless brain so i don't have to keep asking people btw you owe me haircut pictures!!!!

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
damn i've heard that so many times from those around here. heh, mebbe cause it's true.
yeah and don't forget the funnel factor: as you get older the field is continuously funneling down. At some point the field is no longer a field, just a strip of grass in front of someone's condo
But i'm not bitter or anything!

~Charles Baudelaire

6,978 posts

Posted:
Dun worry mate, sometimes the strip's enough!
I never heard of relatioships decribed as a lawn before! that's a new one.

Nyxenthusiast
385 posts

Posted:
quote:
I never heard of relatioships decribed as a lawn before! that's a new one.
kinda weird, huh? maybe it's an American thing..... "the field" is a term used to describe the variety, quality and quantity of single men/women out there in a given area. In the case of CT, well, there's just not much lawn to be had!

~Charles Baudelaire

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Stone:
Good point Sarah,

I don’t know if desire is shaping evolution, but yeah many seem to see gmo’s, cloning humans, and other “modern” technologies as progress. The real question is where will it end?

Ok, biology lesson: females design males over generations. Some rather spectacular examples are the peacock and the moose. A peacock's tail is desired by female peacocks (only males have the huge thing) because it basically says, in "evolutionese," "Look at me! I'm so strong that I can carry this thing around and be fine! Mate with me and you get these strong genes!"

A moose's antlers also serve no good purpose, but because females selectively mated with males with bigger antlers, that's what happened. And now we have moose walking around with these ridiculous things sticking out of their heads that really don't do much. But the female moose like 'em, apparently.

So ladies, your desires shape our evolution. choose carefully and your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great...well you get the idea...granddaughters might all be seeing Brad Pitts...or guys with strange things sticking out of their heads...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Page: