Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Saturday is fine by me. I'm already in Rijswijk at that moment, so Scheveningen is close by. What time? And how the hell do I get from Rijswijk to Scheveningen.

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
The easyest is to go to the Herenstraat, the old center from Rijswijk... From there you can hop on tram 1 and that will transport you straight to scheveningen. If you're not in the neighbourhood of the Herenstraat, tjah... search a bus to the central station of the Hague and Then grab tram 1...

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
OK. Tram 1 it is...

Kim@nlBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
Yeah, tram 1 goes through Rijswijk all the way up to Scheveningen.
Cool, saturday would be awesome. If we meet around 19.00-19.30-ish?? In front of the Kur-house?? It's gets dark early so it's fine to play with fire then already and Telpeva Isil can go home early without having to miss much!! Looking fruity in English sounds pretty funny!!! biggrin
And no worries, I can do both staff and poi, so hopefully no complaints about not enough poi-people there!! And I just asked another friend of mine if he wants to come too! And Ivet coming too?
Hope to see you then!!
Kim

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I have a question. Can I crash at someone's place after the meet, because I have to be in Rijswijk again on sunday. I'm looking very puppy-eyes at one of the the Hague guys. It's not a problem if it isn't possible, but I have to leave early again, because of trains and stuff. Otherwise I won't get home.

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
hi friends..

im sorry that u didnt here from me a long time but i m in my home country and i was quite busy i coming back this saturday to den haag...so i looking forward to see u all..soon ubblove

peace

sunny
grouphug

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Heya Fuero, normally that wouldn't be a problem, but we already have a guest sleeping and sunday we celebrate the fact that my parents are married for 25 years with a brunch, so -> Sorry :S

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Hey Fox, nice to hear a message from you!!! Hope to see you soon indeed! Do you think you will make it to the meeting this saturday or do you want to rest a little after your trip??

Kim@nlBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
Ok, this isn't going to happen, is it?? The weather is really bad, wind and rain... too bad.. next week another try??
EDITED_BY: Kim@nl (1098550006)

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
OMG, then it's fine that I didn't made it. I've missed all the busses and trams and I was gonna be very late and wouldn't have met you. Next time would be better.

Greetz,
Fuero

NantheosSILVER Member
82 posts

Posted:
hallo mensen, ik woon ook in Nederland, alleen helemaal in het oosten..namelijk in Hengelo (bij Enschede). Zijn er eventueel ook spinners bij mij in de buurt ? of festivals wink dat lijkt me echt helemaal gaaf. Het is moeilijk voor mij om naar het westen te komen, ik ben 17 en heb dus geen auto, voor de trein ben ik te arm frown

*translation*
Hello people, I live in Holland to, only all the way in the East..namely in a place called Hengelo (near Enschede). Are there any spinners near me ? or festivals wink that would be very cool. Its pretty hard for me to go to the other side of the country, because i'm 17 years old, dont have a car, and cant afford to go by train frown

Hij die zijn kind benzine voert moet niet roken als het boert.

Love you MyIng ubblove

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Heya Nantheos,

welcome here!!! I'm sure we all feel honoured that your first post on Home of Poi is on this thread smile!
It's definately a pitty that you live in verweggistan, even going to Utrecht will cost you 17,70... But I'm afraid that I don't know anyone that even lives within a range of 100 km of you that is poiing... Anouk was living closer than the rest, but she is in New Zealand right now...
If you would have been a month earlyer with your post we could have met in Enschede, I was there with the military boekelo for poiing (thursday)...

but, maybe you can start a hype in Enschede and create a group and make sure there is a car-owner in your group and then meet us somewhere ubbangel...

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,

At first a welcome to Nantheos. good to see you here. The closest living person to your place is now Jeroentj, but I haven't seen him since his first post. So I'll take Telp's advice if I were U. ubblol

Second, I've got a gig (non-paid) in Rotterdam for two glowpoiers (its indoors) so if you're intrested I'll see you in my inbox.

Greetz, Fuero

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
hey hey...

hmm...fuero it sounds good...Berend? biggrin

sunny
grouphug

PUFnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Hello guests of HOP

Nice to meet you. It's nice to find out how many poistars there are with their beautyfull pic's allso. I live in UTRECHT (Holland) and since I play poi, for 1,5 year now, only two times I met other poistars here in town. It may be nice to meet mmmore

**Poi*Unique*United*Unlimited*Faya**

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Hi Faya,
Nice to have you here.
We regulary meet in Utrecht or the Hague so just keep coming here and we'll see you.

Greetz,
Fuero

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Heya Faya,

welcome here & congrats with your first post tongue... Will be nice to meet you, If you have been Isolated from poi-world for 1.5 year you might have an interesting style, or some moves... Anyhow, The Hague and Utrecht are The Places To Be in the dutch poi-world wink...

tot snel?!

Berend

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
hey poi ppl..

very nice to see how our comunity is growing bounce2

welcome everybody who is new here on HoP..ubbangel

FUERO-actually i can meet with u this saturday /haloween/

but here in den haag...do u wanna come?

if yes just write time when...and we can meet on SPUI again..

do someone want to come and join us?? grouphug

wave

sunny
grouphug

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hello all,
Hmm this saturday I have a gig for a halloween party in utrecht. Still kinda need preformers though biggrin
But I was thinking about having a practice and rehearsal session on saturday, say from about 7 onwards. Any takers?

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hiya faya, theres quite a few spinners in utrecht and we have regular meetings, you should join us some day.... Our next meet is this saturday.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Yeah me, If you think that I'm good enough.

Greetz,
Fuero

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Haven't had a nice metal party in ages, so count me in for saturday! Write you back a slightly more extensive email tonight...

PUFnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Hi there,

I'm very surprised of your messages all and Mot.. I wanna meet you this saturday if possible. This poi's make me addicted and I'm trying to use every opportunity to play and I hope tomorrow the weather will be nice for us. Where do you meet?? weavesmiley

Wish u all a nice and sunny day.

ps: if the weather will stay like this today I have a practice in Griftpark this evening also

PUFnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Morning to you all rise & shine ubbrollsmile

Can anyone tell me on what time and what location in Utrecht poistars come together in Utrecht??

Faya

Have a nice day

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Not really smile... the plan was to meet around seven at central station if I'm not mistaking, but Mot is the coordinator of the eve tongue, so I'm actually waiting for a sign of him...

But for combination with my study plans... Is meeting 8 o clock okay for y'all? Must still be plenty of time for practising...

till 2nite!
Berend

ps Faya, what music do you normally listen to?

PUFnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
Hey Telpeva,

20 o'clock is okay, earlier is better. But we will hear. I left a note on Mots e-mail for the time and location.
weavesmiley

My favorite music is reggae music (roots, rock, reggae) & mmmore (especially when it's dancable, groovable, launchable or relaxable)

Looking forward to meet you, till then:
be nice, beware and take care

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
Ciao Groovable Faya,

just phoned Mot, and he is going to meet some people at 7 already, but I won't come untill eight... so you can choose smile...

see u in a few hours!

Kim@nlBRONZE Member
44 posts

Posted:
How was it, how was it, how was it??? wink
No, really, I'm very curious!!
Kim weavesmiley

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hi there firey Dutch folk!!

My name's Clare and I'm from Belfast, but over the weekend of November 25-30 I'm going to be in Amsterdam - I was wondering if any of you will be there on that date... or if there's some kindof fire gathering I can go to?!?!

heheheh, am all excited!

Take care
Clare xoxo

Getting to the other side smile

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
Hmm, Amsterdam. It's got some nice spots *vondelpark* Maybe some of us are willing to go there. Just see if people like to come to A'dam. Maybe there's a possibility that you can come to Utrecht or the Hague, that's were most peeps from holland are.

Hope to see you, international guests are allways welcom.

He Kim, the guys did great, maybe Telp or Mot can say anything about it, they did the show.

Greetz,
Fuero

Page: ......