Forums > Social Chat > Which enemy of the Christian faith are you?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Not nearly as offensive as the suicide bomber thing, I promise.

Which enemy of the christian faith are you

I appear to be a philosopher/scientist

[ 27 May 2002, 10:13: Message edited by: SickpuPpy ]

Jesus helps me trick people.

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
"I couldn't care less"

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I'm an Atheist....

Whoa the guy comes down kinda hard on the Christians though "You're still (quite unfortunately) wrong in your unrealistic beliefs...blah blah blah" Buddy needs to chillax!

Om Namah Sivaya

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The site has gone over it's bandwidth. I'll try again later.

Meh

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
I'm an occult starter... want some red cordial anyone... Ohhh my soon to be God... I just remebered the Trollies... anyone wanna priase them with me... hoyo hoyo...

-----------------------------------
Everyone has the beast inside. For some, it’s just a little closer to the surface.

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Well according to the page I am the following:

Site Temporarily Unavailable

This page is not available right now because of one of the following reasons:

1)There is no index.html file in this directory. Directory index browsing is disabled for free accounts. The owner of this site must upgrade to a paid account if he/she wants directory browsing enabled.

2)This account has been suspended because it has gone over the the bandwidth limit. The owner of this site has been sent a notice of this. You will be able to access this site starting tomorrow or next month, depending on the bandwidth over-usage of this site. However, note that if the bandwidth usage goes over the limit again in the future, this site will be disabled again for the rest of that period.

So there you go, very interesting hey

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Wow!!! That is exactly the same as me!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

1,903 posts

Posted:
That's the same as I got... I was just telling you all what I think my answer should be... Narf!!!

--------------------------------------
Get your filthy paws off me you damn, dirty ape!

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I was NOTHING, supposedly I am one of Christainity's worst enemies

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
guess i'm an atheist...

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

1,903 posts

Posted:
Ok ok... this is what I really am... and I don't like the job... but the perk... whoa...

Catholic Priest
Wise - old - pervert

You are a revered catholic priest, one of the favourite and enduring symbols of the church, old, chaste, wise and irrevocably holy. However, lately you've come under fire, as several cases of child abuse have been alleged against catholic priests. You are only human of course, but your sexual repression, even under the guidance of the Lord, has been in vain. Pra(e)ying on the young, you may soon lose your traditional symbol of holiness, only to be replaced with the unshakeable repution as a dirty old pervert. Maybe we were all too optimistic.

---------------------------
Kneel my son! KNEEL!

[ 28 May 2002, 04:06: Message edited by: Arsn ]

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
it says ..; "nothing, couldn't care less"... which I am not sure is completely accurate, because it really interests me, but well..

PS : notice how I did not do the famous "overreacting annoying French act" , sick Puppy ... dunno if there is a dog I mean a god, but I am working on improving myself anyway

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Actually, like Cassandra, I don't think that this is 100% accurate. I am actually Wiccan sorta kinda in a way. So I wouldn't say I am nothing

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
It said I´m a heretic, which I´m not sure I completely agree with because, as I said many a time in high school:
I don´t worship the devil, the devil worships me!

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It said I'm an atheist. Which is odd. I don't think it's a genuine scientific test y'know. Some of those questions seemed a tad jokey to me......

Meh

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Yeah, your right C@ntus, like the Chicken question and what do you do on a sunday

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Hello,

I was some asian artist person called lally...
It said i was happy go lucky!!!!!!!!!

Dunno how it makes sence but it all cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

See u ppl soon.
Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

the man behind the curtainmember
52 posts
Location: second star on the right and straight on till morn...

Posted:
once more i am frustrated by dualistic thought. it called me a christian, if you had any idea how much i oppose a religon whose faith is backed up by mob mentality and ignorance....
the problem is people see black and white<2 options> but there are more,black and white and "black and white"<3 or more>. a prism refracts a single beam of light into an entire rainbow. there are more than two answers to everyquestion. i am not a christian. but i'm very religious.
i know the test was for fun, but it shows the limited paterns of dualistic thought

may you travel far andlive in interesting times.unless you a bhuddist in which case i wish you nothing

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I have been informed that I am a philosopher/scientist...hmmmm I wonder what the spiritual rammifications of Einstiens theory of relativity are?...lol oh my god.. ( is that a blasphomeous (sp) statement?)

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Valura:
[QB]I wonder what the spiritual rammifications of Einstiens theory of relativity are?...QB]
contemporary religion and science fall short of a general relativity. it is my theory -and hope!- that heaven is a place that science doesn't yet understand (7th dimension!) - that it is *here* in a menner of speaking (here on different levels i mean.) that there is a simultaneous way of existing where we all are god. eh.
in any event, since our civilisation falls short of that level of relativity, spiritualism steps in and puts our wandering minds at ease about what we don;t yet understand.
only if we let it.

"I can only show you the door Neo, you must still walk through it"

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I love Christianity. Here's a religion founded on the ideals of love, humility, and non-judgementalism.

The problem is that people who call themselves "Christian" are too often pretenders who use the name of this beautiful religion to justify hatred, pride, and judgement.

There are true Christians out there. Problem is that in being true Christians, they have to turn the other cheek at these assholes who have taken over the name of their religion and twisted it into evil.

Pity I don't believe in Hell. I'd love to see the look on Jerry Falwell's face when he finds himself there.

Peace.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Well well...

Hmmm religion...
I have taken part in about 20 ramifications of christian churches throughout varios times in my life... Most werent by choice but I didnt mind going anyway...

I must say that every church I visited tended to use the 'u are lost and need to be found' approach s well as the 'if u dont believe like we do u are obviously going to hell' routine...

So after years of not quite fitting in I decided christianity was not my thing... Now I have my own belief of God... Like God is nature or within nature... I have been reading a lot about buddhism and yoga lately so I guess I am turning into the direction of religions for the mind (self) but I still dont know what I believe in exactly...
and to be honest how important is it to answer that question???

Love to all Drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
WELL WELL WELL.
I AM TRULY ON THE DARK SIDE (FUCK OFF DARTH VADER)
I am a HERETIC in other words i am : A goth -yes
A Satanist- was
A mormon- what the fuck

*Gulps down blood while listening to CRADLE OF FILTH*
I think i will go catch eeerrrr i mean drink din..... oh shit i wasn't supposed to adimit to that.

P.s I dont really drink blood

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

--AuRIaN---member
69 posts

Posted:
i'm a 'nothing'!!!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Um bender? that was a little joke right there..
I believe faith and trust in our higher self and our own spirit connection help our life to flow...
I totally agree with you...
K.I.S.S
Keep It Sweet and Simple

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Mass Destruction Worldwidemember
83 posts

Posted:
hmm...

Well first off, I should say that most religions are pretty similar in that they all believe in a higher power of sorts...its just on how they perform the rituals and choose to worship that differs.

I myself am a Wiccan

Blessed Be.

educate yourself - knowledge is power

693 posts

Posted:
I am an athiest.

But thats because I answered most of the questions based around fact and science...

being a sciencey person I guess it's no surprise really.

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
there is like this huge myth that sciencey people are faithless/aren't spiritual. Some other people think that Easter bunny is fake. At the end of the day, it's all about something to believe in :- whether it's through a middleman(religion) or your own path(sciencey peeps) Personally, I am too caned most sundays to even think about attending *anything* even Dalai Llama

talkin' about myths, ya know what they say about the length of a firetwirler's staff.....

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm a Masters level molecular biologist. And yet, I know there's stuff out there that science hasn't explained. I believe that any phenomenon is testable through the scientific method eventually.

But I know that certain things happen that cannot be explained through science just yet.

There is a difference, however, in saying that something cannot be because science hasn't shown it to be so versus saying that something cannot be because science has conclusively proven the opposite. Science has proven that evolution happens (I've seen it happen with my own two eyes, much to my annoyance). Anyone who claims it doesn't happen is wrong. On the other hand, science cannot measure the psychic energy that flows through the universe. But that doesn't mean it can't be there. I know it's there because I play with it for fun. Radio also waves existed before people had the tools to observe them.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
Well, according to that website, i am a bandwidth exceeder, which gets me 17 years in Purgatory taking customer service calls for a crashed site...

The thing about my religious path that prob makes most Christians the most uncomfortable is that i do not pretend to know what God thinks about stuff. I have some personal theories about what constitutes God, and how that relates to my life, but i don't believe that anyone gets to decide this stuff for anyone else. If Jesus wants me He'll let me know...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

693 posts

Posted:
There’s nothing to be afraid of

Virtual reality will rehabilitate your mind and eventually your body….

You be alright.. I promise…

Just concentrate…ok

We will try some music…..

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Page: