Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > European Juggling Convention - Lift Share

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hi there all
Well after a truely wonderfull Glastonbury, with a fairwell Performance from Cozmic Flame (in our current guise) to a packed Caberet Tent on Sunday. The Cozmic Flame morphs into the The FireNix experience and moves on towards Europe for the EJC and then on for a busking tour of Europe.
So if anyone wants a lift to the EJC, they are welcome to join me in the FireNix mobile. Im gonna be booking the ferry over the next week or so and was thinking of leaving for a leisurely drive there on the Thu 22nd or Fr 23rd.
If anyones interested let me know ASAP at
phirenix(at-thats the symbol!)yahoo.co.uk
Peas out and c y'all there

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hiya Nix...sheet that's something else I missed at Glasto!! I'd love to come but can't afford it I'm afraid. Have fun and I hope your van keeps going all the way there and home again

Have fun, take lots of pics for us! hug

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
FireNix, yes i'm potentially interested (if you're going from/through bristol ?) but have to check plans first - might have to go to london for a day or so before ...

Will let you ASAP, thanks a lot for the offer hug

Mike biggrin

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I'll be going to Aston Court on the 18th/19th? Then hang there for a while before going towards London around the 22nd then floating over the channel on the 23rd (TBC)

So if anyone around that route and wanna join the rolling FireShow - you welcome

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Tempest_FirefaeGOLD Member
stranger
20 posts

Posted:
Am driving down from Edinburgh, through England, down through France and on to Barcelona in the next 2 weeks. Anyone need a lift from anywhere to anywhere on this route?

"Then you shall find that it containeth things of far higher value than the box did promise..."

Tempest_FirefaeGOLD Member
stranger
20 posts

Posted:
I'll be heading down from Edinburgh through England, and down through France and onto Barcelona in the next few weeks, if anyone wants to join me for part/ whole of the ride.

"Then you shall find that it containeth things of far higher value than the box did promise..."