caz86Twister Fire Starter ridin on a tratter
156 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm goin interrailing this summer round europe for a month biggrin And I'm pretty sure I'm gunna take my poi...cus I can't go for a month without a spin. But anyhoo I wanna squeeze your brains for some info on best places to spin, if the piggies will bother me, if fire is a common occurance and such.. also if you know any other cool stuff bout these places then all advice is welcome smile cus believe me I need it!!!

Ok so we're gunna go Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Vienna, somewhere in the alps, Rome, somewhere in France, Paris.

Thanx m'dudes biggrin biggrin weavesmiley

Caz xx

Caz

156 posts

Posted:
What's that thing called when you write a new post which doesn't really mean anything to bump your post right up to the top of the list again to get it noticed?! ubbidea tongue

Caz

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
post-whoring?
oh wait! that's what i'm doing now! ubbangel

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

156 posts

Posted:
Does that make me a post whore now? Hehehe! I think I can deal with that.

Caz

Nephtysresident fridge magnet
835 posts

Posted:
Tsk Tsk!! Not sure you deserve a reply after the way you've been behaving smile

okay, Amsterdam:
I have no idea whether it still happens, but there used to be a fire meet in the Vondelpark every Friday evening in the summer - unfortunately i have no contact details for anyone involved, but you could always wander down there. Even if there's no-one else there it's still a really nice place to spin - it's a big park though so hunt around a bit for other spinners.
We've never had any trouble with the police, but there was a fire ban last summer when it hadn't rained for yonks. So far this summer, it's hardly STOPPED raining so there shouldn't be any problems in that department!

Have a great time!!

everyone's unique except me