PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
Ok I sit here at work floating around on the web cause these nothing to do here !! Just wondering how many of you come on here while at work?

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
I'm at work right now, but I work the graveyard shift from 10pm to 6 am. So, if you can think of anything better to do that will help keep me awake...........Oh, and no drugs, its a rehab center.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
When I was at Uni, I found that self-inflicted pencil stabbings would keep me awake through really boring lectures, I wouldn't really count that as better than this site though.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Salingermember
382 posts

Posted:
I'm at work too at the moment, I'm an investment manager!!!

Pretty ridiculous considering the fact the I'm pretty anti capitalistic and I spin fire and records all the time but I just need the money to get travelling one of these days and this is the kind of job you get good money in. Means to an end I promise, I'm not really a corporate slave!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Sepamember
184 posts

Posted:
Methinks thou dost protest too much, pyrophile!

I'm at work, although not I have to say I don't work a lot of the time as there isn't really much to do. I have to keep myself amused somehow!

I work as a secretary in a Psychiatric Hospital... it gets interesting sometimes.

SupaflyBRONZE Member
TNT
173 posts

Posted:
The only time I visit this board is when I'm at work. I get paid to surf the net and do research. I'm very much an old lurker and visit this site a couple of times a day, Monday - Friday.

Fear the evil monkey!

Trickymember
33 posts

Posted:
I'm not at work, as I'm a student, loafing around and generally being idle, but I should be revising for my finals exams, but this is much more interesting....!

TrickySmile at a stranger!

shizN0Tmember
184 posts

Posted:
I visit this site all day long
*looks around for boss*

I smell something burning.

anniesparksmember
17 posts

Posted:
I don't own a PC so I have to use the one at work!

I am on Reception and it's really for sending internal e mails only but comes in very handy for looking at HOP on and off during the day!

annie

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
Amen Tricky!

And I agree, pyrophile is protesting a bit too much....

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
I am currently working at a garden center and it's not the techiest of places, so I can't check during the day. I typically come home to roughly 50 kajillion new posts.

But, I would if I could. If I could just get my hands on a laptop...