dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
OK, I read somewhere in this vast forum, a reference to electroluminescent glow stix (however, i find it kinda hard to refind posts in this place). Does anyone know of a distributor in North America (or even better, Canada) or a web site or something. I would so much rather use them than glow stix.Cheers folks!------------------Earth my bost, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
yeah, i screwed up on my signature. it's Monday morning. Sue me. Fire rules OK.------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
what exactly do you mean by electroluminescent glowsticks?Simos

ALIBABAmember
52 posts

Posted:
i dont know what country they originate in but have you tried aerotech for anything that glows. i imagine it is them that produce beaming poi but i dont know. they do some fantastic juggling gear. supposedly they do things like glow sticks except you plug them in and they are a but fatter and way brighter but there is no mention of them on their websitewww.globalls.comstill worth a shot. actually i too dont know what you mean so this email may well be pointless and random.good luck aliiiiii

ALIBABACHICKENMANICANSEEYOURUNDERWEAR

rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
Have a look at www.coolight.com/, Have a good xmass and happy swinging

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
Thanx folks. I managed to find https://www.coolight.com/
on my own. Looks like they have some pretty sweet things. Maybe Santa will buy me something this season.

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Dangerboy,Under the reply button at the top of the page there is a search link. If you click on this it takes you to the search function. You can search the entire bulletin board or you can search a specific forum. It really is a useful tool. Cheers,Finn smile

Barrettmember
1 post

Posted:
They are called krill lamps made by a company called kriana - I spin glowsticks and have been looking for a good alternatinve that I can turn on and off - they are a little heavy and I am not too sure how fragile they are. Also, they dont seem to be quite as bright as glowsticks, but come close in the "extreme" versions. I think they would make good handles (I like to use red glowsticks to hold on to so people can see what my hands are doing). If you do a search on krill lamp you will hace more info than you need. The best source I have found is https://www.equipped.org/krill.htm
Hope this helps you out - Barrett[This message has been edited by Barrett (edited 27 December 2000).]