Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Lets (Carnival) Twist Again!!! London UK

Login/Join to Participate

Simon Twistmember
29 posts

Posted:
Hi guys,
I am sorry to have to announce that we have postponed the next Carnival Twist event. frown It was due to be happening on Sunday 30th May but will now be happening in September. To recompense you all for this (we will of course be refunding the money of anyone who has already bought a ticket) we are gearing up for the BIG OUTDOORS
biggrin biggrin cool cool weavesmiley juggle weavesmiley cool cool biggrin biggrin
Our first festival outing this year is at:

The Legalise Cannabis Festival biggrin
Saturday 5th June
Brockwell Park
Brixton
London
UK
12pm - 8pm

For those of you who haven't been to this festival, it is the largest alternative free festival happening in London, attracting 10,000+ people every year. It is a top day out of many live stages, sound systems, cafes, stalls, kids spaces, cabaret and of course Carnival Twist.

We will be there with a live stage doing a full on dance band version of Carnival Twist in our velvet skinned marquee. We will be doing our top quality combination of bands interspersed with DJs and stage shows to delight you whilst you refresh yourself at the cafe or dicover the delights of our kissing tent. ubblove

I will be posting line up details here shortly,
but I can tell you now that it is one hell of a line up. biggrin cool biggrin

S

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

frown ubbcrying

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Noooooooo!!

A friend from Japan is flying over especially that weekend to attend! From Japan! Tickets booked! How I shall explain we now have no party to go to I do not know!

Totally. Utterly. Gutted!

My bithday curse strikes again frown

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
P.S SImon - you said you can refund tickets! That include my mates ticket from Japan wink

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Simon Twistmember
29 posts

Posted:
JAPAN????!!!! ouch! (runs and hides behind sofa) eek

Sorry to alter your birthday plans for you Kat, you can be assured that it was not a decision that we took lightly and it is dissapointing for us as well. I hope that you have a truly lovely day, I am sure that you will find loads of fun things to do with loads of fun people to do them with. Can I also suggest The Kingston Green fair on Monday 31st May which will be a superb day out as allways.
S

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
biggrin I gave her a choice of visiting for Carnival Twist or Glade festival and she choose Carnival Twist! biggrin

Nay worries, she wants to see lots of poi / staff/ juggling etc so I'm sure we'll be able to organise sumothat biggrin Kingston Green Fair is a definite ubblove and I heard theres a nice outdoor party in London May 29th juggle

Keep us posted on more twisty events Simon ubbrollsmile

- W B Yeats