Forums > Social Chat > The odd things i like about me

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Okay i want to hear all the little unsuall things that you like about yourself .
I'll start first to help everybody get the idea.

I like the fact i always have odd socks without trying (that man in china must have a stack by now.)

I like the fact i have hobbit feet .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
a friend of mine came into work today and said "manda, can you help me find sum shoes for my hobbit feet?"

well there are lots of thinga bout be that are unusall, but im not sure that i like many of them!

oh. i am crazy tho. sumtimes i like that. other times its not the best.

ubbloco

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I like the fact that I forgive and forgive and forgive.

I like the fact that I am loyal to my TRUE friends.

I like the fact that I am very close to my family

I like that fact that I am loveable

I like the fact that I laugh at completely inapproiate times.

I like the fact that I make up songs about silly things, that include grunts and burps and la las

I like this thread, nice positive reinforcement puk hug I love you mate.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Deranged_Hedgehogmember
13 posts

Posted:
I like that my parents looked far enough into my future to realise I'd really appreicate having an unusual name.

T]-[E DeR/-\NgEd ]-[eDgE]-[0G

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I like that my parents looked far enough into my future to realise I'd really appreicate having an unusual name.

That's cool they christened you Hedgehog - Truly Original! ubbtickled

What do I like about me...ummm..

I like my small yet surprisingly useful psychic ability as it comes into force when I need it most and expect it least!

I like my little bottom a-top my rather long legs (35 1/2" inside leg...beat that!!)

I like being bi cuz everyone is snog potential kiss but it upsets some people and I don't like it when they abuse me for it.

I used to like my lovely long dolly curl locks upon my head but I started to go bald and had to cut them off so now I don't like my hair so much...but I like the memories of it!

and

I like that I like Poi and I like HOP more than any other website (although it's only very slightly ahead of NME.com)

TTFN!

weavesmiley

Let's relight this forum ubblove

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
ooh ooh and I like my extreemely versatile fingers cuz I can do very strange movements with them that most peole can't and it makes me feel special ubblove

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
The fact I have no ear lobes biggrin

Difficuly to desribe, most people don't notice till I point it out.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
hehe, talking about ears, I like that I have a mouse bite at the top of my left ear. It's like a inverted half circle of NO ear!!! I think it's cute.

I like my moles

I like that I'm ticklish all over

I like my brown fleck in my green eye

I like my lankiness, i'm 35" inside leg, i wear 34" and they're stoopid. Where can i buy long feminine trousers cheapo-ish Custom Bug?!?

I like that I have no idea why anyone like me.....

I like me: almost completely natural, no piercing and no tattoos, up till a couple of months ago no fillings but i had a long drawn out affair with sweets when i was ickle

I like these threads, still a big thank you to Cassandra, if she ever comes back online for the "I like it when..." thread.... it made me smile lots and lots

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I like my lankiness, i'm 35" inside leg, i wear 34" and they're stoopid. Where can i buy long feminine trousers cheapo-ish Custom Bug?!?

No idea, I have a nightmare with trousers as blokes trousers don't generally have legs over 33" and they look like they've had an argument with my shoes when I try them on!
One trick I find is to look alond the rail of something I like, as they're all cut within a range some are longer than others of the same size. Have you heard of Long Tall Sally? They're a shop for, amazingly, long tall women! Don't know about price tho or how nice they are. I'm moving into own made trousers now, I find material I like and then my house mate who's a seamstress knocks them up for me. It's good cuz they always end up cheap, a perfect fit and no one else has the same ones as me!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
So how tall are you Gottaloveit? I'm 6'3" but am quite lanky with it with very long arms so it makes finding tops a nightmare too!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
6ft1, Long tall sally are expensive! I spent £35 on these jeans!!!!! Tops are a bugger too, i roll the sleeves up and always have cold hands, usually of a purple colouring. I usually shop in the tall section of dotty p's and topshop (also expensive) but people like long trousers and they're all my size so all the trousers go bye byes before i get there. I had a hole in the bum of my last jeans so i ran into topshop and ended up buying the last pair of long my size jeans, that was when i was on a date *embarrased* and I'm still with him!!!!!!!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
heh heh, bom hole in your trousers....oh the irony! I'd recomend making them, after seeing it done it's actually really easy once you got the knack and a sewing machine strong enough to go through jean/cord etc. Good look with the searching!

*wanders off to ponder ladies well over average height and the endless rude possibilities* ubblove

KiwiBexmember
69 posts

Posted:
Gottaloveit, I know exactly what you are saying, I'm 6'3 and LTS is brilliant, if only it were cheaper! wave

I said perhaps, and thats FINAL.

I love my length!

KiwiBexmember
69 posts

Posted:
I don't know if I would have posted that had I read your last post! mightve done....

I said perhaps, and thats FINAL.

I love my length!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Another tall lady?!!!!?!!! oh dear, I think I'm coming over all quivery!!

*now having rude thoughts about TWO over average height girlies to do rude things with*

New mantra...
I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......I must not have bad thoughts......

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
to late now!! I'm off to redeem myself and purge rudeness from the bowels of my brain

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Ok Custom Bug, I gotta say, your last 5/6 posts, in various threads today are totally sexually loaded. Are you ok ? ubblol

I don't remember your posts always being such, but maybe they went over my head or something. ubblol

BTW for men G-Star make really nice long jeans but they are v-expensive. I usually buy them on sales for around 40 quid, but they can be as much at 80 a pair...

Why not just buy men's pants Gottaloveit?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Deranged_Hedgehogmember
13 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

My parents named me Keruin. I've been informed it's a tree from Malaysia. The only drawback is that young (minded) people and drunks always find it funny to call me heroin ubbcrying

T]-[E DeR/-\NgEd ]-[eDgE]-[0G

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
people are so original.

at school people called me arthur because i lived in glastonbury and it rhymes with Martha. Very funny. rolleyes

and do you ever get where yu have a name tag at work and people go

'oooh, Martha Always Happy To Help, what a funny name.' ubbtickled

i have a saying - never underestimte the stupidity of the general public. ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco smile ubbloco ubbloco ubbloco

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Why not just buy men's pants Gottaloveit?

Because I always get mistaken for being a man (mainly by old women / men who could be slightly blind) and I think man trousers would just make it worse plus I don't know if I could pull it off. I'm going to go shopping tomorrow!!!!

Another thing I like:

Today my friend came over and she told me that we'd been talking to the same guy about the same thing on the same day but without knowing it... until today. Make sense? and then we were saying the same things at the same time and she had bought the same thing to eat that I had an hour previous to seeing each other so I like the closeness and way I can weird her out!!! I love her ubblove
EDITED_BY: GottaLoveIt (1073674025)

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
thread jacking!!!! ubblol

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
i like pondering the unponderable....
i like it when i let the wise part of me shine thru.....

thank you puk for helping me take a break from stressing smile

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I said odd things guys umm what else lets see ........

I like the fact i tell bad jokes but still keep going until i can make someone laugh

I like the fact my hands are knalled up with huge knots in my knuckles it gives them indivudalality

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i am full of useless info.

ill write some other likes about me when im less depressed.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

RixatrixBRONZE Member
paranoid of gov't conspiracies
217 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

My parents named me Keruin. I've been informed it's a tree from Malaysia. The only drawback is that young (minded) people and drunks always find it funny to call me heroin ubbcrying

Wow, I've never heard of the name Keruin but I really like it!~ I like names that aren't common b/c it makes you alittle more unique, to me at least. great name!~

Odd things I like about me...

I like my little wrists, my mole on my stomach, I like that I'm a twin and that I'm part dutch (even tho everyone makes fun of me for it! dunno why..coughaustin powerscough ) I like that I do fire poi and fire eating/breathing and that everyone around me thinks I'm weird b/c of it (just cuz they hardly see it and most dont even know what poi is-gasp!) I also like that I laugh at the stupidest jokes when no one else does!~ oh and i also like that i'm flexible, even in my weird double jointed fingers! wink

kiss Christina
EDITED_BY: firekitty (1073711497)

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
I like being bit. And biting. umm

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
I used to hate the gap between my two front teeth, but heard something interesting on TV the other day that made me want to smile and show off the gap between my teeth! biggrin Ok so smilie doesn't show the gap but just imagine one there wink

I like the way I talk...Texanish, and the number of times I can say Yall in one sentence...So far the record according to Dio is 5 times ubblol

I have yet to run into somebody in the fire community that has a country accent to where they could sing along to country music just like me. I have often thought of singing along with a song and showing it to Hop and asking people if I sound country enough to be a singer ubbloco

But that will have to wait prolly rolleyes

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i like that i can wiggle my eyes

i like that i can burp extremely loud and deep and then say "excuse me" in the tiniest, most feminine voice afterwards, making everyone look at me with an expression of confusion/awe/disgust/total speechlessness

i like that i am small

i like that i am easily amused by stupid jokes

i like that i giggle a lot

i like that i have loads of piercings and tattoos and still maintain a professional attitude that most people don't even notice i look different

i like that i am addicted beyond belief to this site

i like that no one ever expects the person i really am

i like that i am unique and always have been

there are loads more but it is late and i should sleep.....

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
pounce you can beer belch too biggrin im so proud biggrin biggrin

weird thing i like about myself..when i hick-up i sound like someone jumping on a mouse biggrin (very high pitched squeek not a splatie sound!! umm)

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
i like that i could thwap mech without getting thwapped in return! ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol good on ya girlie biggrin

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Page: