Page: ......
Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
rightyo. in this thread im starting a story. someone starts off with a line, and then the next person comes in and adds their bit to the story. be it a word, a line, or a sentance. coolies? let us see how the story unfolds... eek

Once upon a time not so long ago, in a house just down the street, there lived...

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
ran around eating little kids icecreams and making robots out of...

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
old surfboards and outboard motor parts. The robots, slick with sexwax, lurched around the beach, stealing ice cream for dunnly until.....

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

10,530 posts

Posted:
his arch nemesis appeared, who was likened to that of a sexually frustrated rabbit, called....

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Archibald Von Gladdenback, who was well known amongst his rabbitty brethren as something of a ...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

10,530 posts

Posted:
git... because he goes around kicking the other rabbits in the...

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
ear, mostly beacuse he had no ears himself himself due to an unfortunate accident with a...

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
mind-reading machine. He had a mechanized helmet that attached to his brain by electrodes inserted through his ears, which he intended to use to 'eavesdrop' on the plans of his nemesis, dunnly. But dunnly was too smart for him. The evil lifeguard saturated his thoughts with Barry Manilow songs, which .........

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

PsychoTronicstranger
80 posts

Posted:
he never really liked so his thoughts were so...

"For once there was an unknown land, full of strange flowers and subtle perfumes,
a land of which it is joy of all joys to dream, a land where all things are perfect and poisonous."
"Put out the torches! Hide the moon! Hide the stars!"

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
twisted that he wondered if it was indeed a good idea to be playing with such electrodes near the water.. because if he got too close...

shen shuiSILVER Member
no excuses. no apologies.
1,799 posts

Posted:
he knew that he wouldnt be able to help himself and buy into his obsessive-complusive disorder and begin to drink the water with a teaspoon, sip by succulent sip. he had had this condition ever since..

those that know, dont say. those that say, dont know.

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
he was locked in the basment as a child and had to get his water by sucking on the ceiling beams exactly at 7.23 every morning because was the exact moment that...

meghannenthusiast
302 posts

Posted:
the boiler dropped out hot chocolate onto the

ive learned
life is tough... but im tougher

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
isles of scilly, because there was a lost surfer there who...

10,530 posts

Posted:
was kicking the boiler hard.. causing blunny to...

Stainless MunchkinMaster of the Munchkins
246 posts

Posted:
go into an epilectic fit becuase....

Are you that clever that you smile forever? biggrin

What's from the Earth is of the greatest worth

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
he was epileptic. when he was a baby, you see, his..

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
er... um... well anyway to enjoy certon pleasures. anyho upon arrival in the bahamas they found that...

Fire BunnySILVER Member
veteran
1,260 posts

Posted:
(im not sure what just happend there... *twiddles thums* ignor me. anyho, onword!...

shen shuiSILVER Member
1,799 posts

Posted:
lol!
crazy bunnies....!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
.........But then one day he found plastic explosives..................

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

10,530 posts

Posted:
and attached them to the very foundations of society, in an effort to remould humanity into...

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
his own rabbit-like image. Once the stock market, government buildings, McDonalds, and Pizza Huts were blown to smithereens, the evil dunnly could force all of mankind to live on carrots and lettuce while they.......

10,530 posts

Posted:
( eek oh god! Not pizza hut *sobs*)

slaved away in the vegetable feilds in the new capital of the world... called...

KJ2356member
37 posts

Posted:
Kero city...

I cry when angels deserve to die.

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
Yldunnistan, which consisted of warrens underneath the wreckage of civilisation. Fortunately, the humans spent billions of dollars watching LOTR and modelled the city as a post-apocalyptic Hobbiton. But occasionally, they would refuse to go back to their tunnel hovels after working in their fields. Instead, they......

KJ2356member
37 posts

Posted:
((*sighs* lets go with the longer one))

blew up the city for no apparent reason.

I cry when angels deserve to die.

10,530 posts

Posted:
eek a single full stop at the end of the post? Never seen that on this thread before.. i wonder what that means... do we start a new story... or just carry on? *sigh* Carry on it is biggrin

And out of the rubble, the only survivor, crawled...

munkypunksGOLD Member
367 posts

Posted:
a sole storyteller who wished for a longer pause in the story so she could go poi. But the trooper that she is, she scrambled out of the smoking dung heap, looked around and started hiking toward the tallest pile of rubble, because there she saw...

10,530 posts

Posted:
another, larger pile of rubble... feeling annoyed at the repitivness of it all, the storyteller imagined herself in another place, whuch ironically was...

bing!BRONZE Member
i beat my inner child
184 posts

Posted:
...a rubble factory, which makes all this rubble to place in disaster areas so as to make the situation look even worse than it already is. Feeling dissatisfied with this imagination the storyteller snapped out of it only to find hisself/herself confronted by a ...

--the spark what lit the flame which started the fire that burned forever--

Page: ......