Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
1) Go to https://www.google.com/

2) Type in "Miserable Failure"

3) Select "I'm feeling lucky"

Then click here

Pretty clever tongue

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
pure brilliance!! ubblol ubblol ubblol

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Mwaha ubblol ubblol ubblol

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

AchluophobiaBRONZE Member
Magical Sock Dancer
255 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol
Nice sig too, is that fact though?

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol
Nice sig too, is that fact though?

Me? Yup, the Bishop of London gave a speech during Baby Week in 1917, I'm studying the History of Medicine at the moment, and we're covering WW I and how it was a turning point. My sig was in the speech. A somewhat useless but somewhat sobering fact.

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Also, if you go to google and type in "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and hit "I'm feeling lucky" then you'll also get a funny page. Read it very carefully before deciding it's a 404 error.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
doh! I was gonna post this, j00 beat me to the punch..It's a repeatable trick, too. You just have to get enough people to describe a link the same way on regularly indexed sites by google wink beerchug

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

dj_retromember
87 posts

Posted:
As much as I hate Bush myself I really can't complain that he is a moron. He has done some stupid things to the US and the world, but all in all he is doing a rather good job. I just think that he needs to not talk as much. Or learn not to make up words...one of the two. But that is really funny, I wanna google bomb something...to bad i have no websites up anymore ubbcrying

<( ' ' )>
Fear the Kirby

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i remember the weapons of mass destruction one! i laughed so hard!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Bush is doing a good job? Have you seen the deficit lately? How about our civil rights? (I think they're stuck in the sofa cushions). How about the environment? How about health care? How about foreign relations?

We'd be better off without a president than with him.

-Mike

OrangeBoboSILVER Member
veteran
1,389 posts

Posted:
Sheer brilliance!! ubbidea

~ Bobo

wie weit, wie weit noch?
fragst mich, wo wir gewesen sind...
du fehlst hier

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Bush is doing a good job? Have you seen the deficit lately? How about our civil rights? (I think they're stuck in the sofa cushions). How about the environment? How about health care? How about foreign relations?

Well um, besides all that.. he's erm ubbidea nope, nope..

but he ah ubbidea nope nope

what about the ubbidea umm

still drawing blanks erm...doesn't he have a dog???

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
it's so true
hahahahahaha

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
excellent !! ubblol ubblol

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
classic!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Quote:

We'd be better off without a president than with him.

What do you mean? He is doing an excellent job...

...of lining the pockets of his political allies with greenbacks, which is the the whole reason he ran for president in the first place. isn't it? I never thought or expected otherwise (perhaps because I had to put up with as govenor?), did you?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I'm really worried he's gunna be re-elected ubbcrying

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
what do you mean "re-elected"? he can't be re-elected, as he was never elected in the first place. He was basically appointed the job by a republican controled supreme court.

-v-

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Meh, then there's that (which is even worse)....you know what I mean though...

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
You have a constitution which defines your electoral law. According to that, he was elected.

Personally, I think it's scary that someone who claimed he could make any decision in 15 mins has his finger on The Big Red Button.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Quote:

You have a constitution which defines your electoral law. According to that, he was elected.

Assuming he actually carried Florida. And it's even more complicated when you consider that his brother was the governor of that state.

-Mike

wan hwo renmember
86 posts

Posted:
it always seems to be the same...

people that think bush is a miserable failure can state the reasons why they think so quite clearly

but people who think he is doing a good job seem to leave it kinda vague with no explanation

interesting....

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I don't like Bush either, and as a citizen of the 51st State, (gov, Rt Hon Tony Blair), I feel he's extremely dangerous.

My point was that I didn't agree with the statement "appointed by the Supreme Court". He was elected. Whether the rules of the election need a re-think in terms of what has happened is another question. According to the rules at the time he won. The Supreme Court's job is as the highest court in the land, if you start ascribing that kind of sentiment to them (appointing the president), then your whole justice system falls apart.

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Actually, the SC did make an appropriate decision in deciding not to rule on the case because it's not under their jurisdiction. They have no business making a ruling.

Fact is that it could have gone either way, but Bush was elected with a minority of the popular vote. That means he was elected with no mandate. BUT...he sure acted like he had a mandate. He immediately started appointing people who are so conservative as to border on outright Fascism (Ashcroft, for example) and refused to make any compromises with the Democratic party.

September 11 was the greatest thing that ever happened to Bush. Americans, already being a very conservative, xenophobic, and nationalistic bunch, were galvanized by the attacks. Bush reacted, rather than thinking things through, which is what the American public (which is made up of a bunch of very unsophisticated, poorly-educated people) wanted. Rather than think his policies through, Bush reacted instantly by bombing Afghanistan. The result? Bin Laden is still alive. Al Qaeda is still trying attacks and they are just as successful as they were before they finally managed to sneak through on Sept. 11.

So no Bin Laden? Bush reacted again. He went after his old family nemisis, Hussein. And where is Hussein? Likely alive. How's the situation in Iraq? Similar to Vietnam. And yet in spite of this, the American public still loves him because he reacts based on gut emotion rather than thinking things through.

And he's going to be re-elected. And as soon as I'm done with my training, I'm moving to another country.

-Mike

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I think if there is no accounting of bin laden or hussain by this time next year, a serious democratic contender has a good chance. But I don't think Dean or Kerry could pull it off. Gephardt might be able to.

Besides, daddy bush was a shoe-in for reelection a year before that election. He was doing much better in the hypothetical polls at this point than G.W. is currently. A lot can happen in a year.

But I am going ex-patriot if he gets reelected as well. I'll just have to admit I don't know what the american people are thinking anymore if they put him back in. I'll find some German chick to marry me or something. Maybe a Polish or Czech girl... they're hot!

-v-