Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hmmm you think that there are more people with innies or outies? I am talking about bellybuttons!!! ubbrollsmile I personally have an innie... I wonder if this has any kind of bearing on the way I live life? Prehaps I am more anally retentive. Arsn says this is the case... what do you have? what do you prefer?
Maybe in a perfect world the guy would have an outie and the girl would have an innie....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
mine's an innie, but it has an interior knob that behavies like it wanted to be an outie. The overall effect, if you look close, is to make my belly button look like a ying and yang symbol.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
i assume this idea came up from flynt suggestion of fingerpainting with your belly button?

personally, im an innie; and i dont really care what the other person is.... as long as the outie isnt TOO out.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yes that is exactly where is came from...Dentrassi...yay Flyntie
mr V... if I was a belly button fortune teller I would suggest that you lead a very balanced life.. ubblol ubblol.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Quote:

mr V... if I was a belly button fortune teller I would suggest that you lead a very balanced life..

actually, every time I take a personallity test or one of those quizes that is supposed to determine you sex from the answers you give or whatever, I always come out smack dead in the middle, no matter what.

-v-

Kellymember
43 posts

Posted:
As a student midwife I have to be rather geekie here and say that I have seen the research!!! And I can confirm that the majority of people have innies. This is due to the blood vessels that come from the umbilical cord to your big blood vessels inside your abdomen when you are in the womb, actually become ligaments that support you abdominal wall after you have been born. Consequently most people belly buttons go in as they are "pulled" inwards as they become ligamentous. Done worry if you have an outie though - the ligament still does its job!

Sorry to be geekie but my course does have some uses!

Hugs and Bubbles

Kelly.
p.s mine is an innie too

Willing to be taught....learn quick and man I am good with a whip!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Hey..now i know why innies and outies..must remember that to bring out at parties

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

dj_gooseSunburnt Bournda Beach Bum
157 posts

Posted:
Quote:

mine's an innie, but it has an interior knob that behavies like it wanted to be an outie. The overall effect, if you look close, is to make my belly button look like a ying and yang symbol.

diddo

cheers beerchug

Look to the moon, look to the stars, and if you still can't find happyness...find a bar!!!

LiBeemember
15 posts

Posted:
unfair. no one ever acknowledges us in-betweenies. mine is neither in nor out. its belly-button prejudice! i demand a mention!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
*hand in the sky* I'm an innie. I have a mini mole in my belly button, love it it's well cute!

I've never seen an in betweeny, scary.

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
oooh mememe!!!

im an innie biggrin

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

BigDavmember
175 posts

Posted:
Well mines is a innie

My friend had an inner until she got pregnant and ever since having her baby its been an outie - It didnt go back to its original shape

I love belly buttons (but hate my purple belly button fluff - which i dont understand - if im wearing a white or green or blue or black tshirt i always manager to get purple belly button fluff!!!)

Love
Dav ubbloco

Be Good, and if you DONT be Good, Buy a Pram!

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
how do people get belly button fluff!?!?!?!? ive never had any..not that i want any, just curious!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
mine's an outie (the only one in the family) but it has caved in....me thinks cause my sister was so fascinated by it that she used to pull on it. i think it's now scared of being pulled again so it tried to hide.

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
i had an outie until i matured, and then i got fat!! and now its an outtie inside an innie!! hehe

yeah!!

passing through, this world still lives.

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I dont know.. your purple belly button fluff is kinda cute... tongue

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I've always been an innie.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I'm an Innie ubblove

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

IcarusGOLD Member
165 posts

Posted:
Valura, shocked this didn't get more of a reaction. What happens to the rest of you when you stick a finger in your belly button (push past the fluff)? I am an innie, but press me too hard and i feel funny for ages... I can't even amagine life for an outie. An accidental bump and eek.
Perhaps you become desensitized?

... simplify ...

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
I'm an innie and when i was pregnant i was an outie but it didn't feel at all sensitive or anything,just stretched to the limit!

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
why would you press really hard?

**scratches head**

no, doesn't hurt me at all when someone pokes my belly button. unless of course they're jabbing me, but that would hurt no matter what. tongue

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Maybe in a perfect world the guy would have an outie and the girl would have an innie....

eek

pounceSILVER Member
9,831 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Quote:

eek

LMAO....how did i miss that comment?!?!

um, so i'm a girl and i have an outie....does that make me a phreak? frown

**giggles**

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

I missed it to, but accidentally re-read it.

Freak? What constitutes a freak anyway? confused I think all belly buttons are cute, even my mums and she has a huge slightly fresh question mark shaped scar around it

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I'm with you Icarus - my bb feels weird for ages after getting poked, prodded, licked or whatever, and I dont like it at all (still got a grudge against lightning and Spritie for just that actually)

-v-

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
I think we can make it up to you somehow wink

oh, and mine's a pierced innie. I don't think it ever popped to an outie when I was preggers either...

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
THEY POP??? hooley dooley... eek eek
I have funny feeling in my belly when I push on my belly button... goes straight through my belly into my back.... makes me feel kinda squirmey.... ewww Not a nice feeling...
Some spiritualists believe that the bellybutton has the golden cord that connects your spirit to the body when you are astral travelling... prehaps there is a little door in our belly button... ubblol

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Usually when pregnant your belly button goes from an innie to an outie when you are close to being due...

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Ding Dong ... Say, I like what you've done with your belly button, but if you ask me... there's to much lint... tongue

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Quote:

I have funny feeling in my belly when I push on my belly button... goes straight through my belly into my back.... makes me feel kinda squirmey.... ewww Not a nice feeling...

yes! that is it, and it bugs me for minutes afterwards. Spritie makes fun of me for this! mad

-v-

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Usually when pregnant your belly button goes from an innie to an outie when you are close to being due...

Ah, sort of like those pop up thingys in turkeys so you can tell when the bird is done!

Oh dear! my belly button popped, the baby is done!

-v-

Page: